What's new

Chael Sonnen Exposes Liars In The UFC

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mvB391KDTE&feature=player_embedded"]Chael Sonnen Exposes Liars In The UFC - YouTube[/ame]

I like the guy, I am a big fan of him. He's a fighter that knows how to get into your skin and really knows how to hype his own fight. The best thing about him is he puts his money where his mouth is. He doesn't care if it looks as he is the bad guy, he's just there to scare you and take you out of your game.

Wow.....you know, that just made me a fan of this guy. Now I'm going to make a point to follow this guy.

Chael is the greatest MMA troll of all time. It's funny hearing him say that stuff when he's been caught sticking his foot in his mouth many times. It's all good though, just entertainment from Chael.

I root for the heels in WWE. I root for Chael Sonnen every time he says anything in front of a camera. I find it impossible to hate this dude. Don't know what that says about me, but I have no issue with a lot of the things he says.

He is one of my most favorite fighters and I like him even more now that he made this video. I had not seen it before. Thank you for sharing.

"Fighting Chael Sonnen could be hazardous for your health"

When he said that in the video I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

Wow, this is one seriously down to earth guy, made it into my top list of fighters.

No one can beat Sonnen in selling fights, that's his other asset other than fighting.

He can be a good salesman when he's done in the UFC.

I love all the new extra stuff UFC has been putting out! As for Chael, he's not really my favorite fighter, but I do love the way he speaks. He doesn't hold back and won't sugarcoat anything for you. This commentary just gave him another point in my book, and it reminded me a lot of him calling out Anderson Silva after winning a fight.

Back