What's new

Charlie Sheen Sets New Guinness World Record for Twitter

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen is now on Twitter @ Charlie Sheen (charliesheen) on Twitter

He know has 1.686 million followers.

Guinness community manager Dan Barrett says the agency “just researched and approved” the record this morning. According to Barrett, Sheen reached that milestone in 25 hours and 17 minutes. As of this writing, Sheen’s Twitter account, @CharlieSheen, has close to 1.2 million followers. Guinness did not have a previous record for that category, Barrett says. Sheen also set a Guinness record for “Highest Paid TV Actor Per Episode — Current” at $1.25 million.

http://mashable.com/2011/03/03/charlie-sheen-sets-new-guinness-twitter-record/

It just goes to show you on how big celebrities can make it big quick on Twitter

I find his show disgusting. Apparently he his a disgusting individual and people are following in hopes of seeing him go down in flames. Winning! No just a bunch of sad individuals.

Two and a Half Men always cracked me up. This whole debacle with the media following Charlie's bender/possible decent into insanity is sad though. Leave the man alone. Think about it, how would we like if someone put our drunk ramblings on TV?

the reason two and a half men was so good was that it was charlie sheens natural lifestyle in the show.

I'm a baaaaaaaaad person. I haven't really followed the Charlie Sheen fiasco at all. So I don't really know what it's all about. I guess I thought it was never really worth my time and limited mental energy to check it out........

Back