What's new

Charlie's Angels-

WaterB

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
oh my god...

THIS MOVIE SUCKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!.. i mean.. i went in expecting no plot and lots of action.. basically just for it to entertain me.. but this movie annoyed the hell of me.. horrible.. hideous.. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD movie!!!!!!!!!.. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in summary.. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad movie..

Hmm, I saw it twice (once with my friends and again with my brother when I came home to visit) and I liked it. I also went in expecting very little, just some good action.

First off, the casting was excellent. I won't list them all, but I must say that Bill Murray was hilarious (reminded me of his role in Rushmore , one of my all-time favs).

The thing about this movie was that it poked fun of itself. If you think about it, almost all of the technological concepts have been done in the Bond or Mission: Impossible flicks. But in those movies, we were expected to believe the wild stunts and crazy action sequences. At least Charlie's Angels did it all with a sense of comedy.

----------------------------
"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

<font color="#000000">[Edited by nootch on November 06, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Did Drew Barrymore fit in as an angel? That's really the only thing I've wondered about the movie - otherwise, it looks cute.

I believe in happily ever afters - I just have to find mine.

i didn't think the movie did very well as a parody or even if it was meant to be a parody. The comedy in this movie annoyed me for some reason..

bill murray's lines (who the hell wrote this crap anyways) made the movie drop another intellectual pt.

i thought that the "ditzyness" was over done by diaz and barrymore.. liu on occasion as well..
there were a lot of one liners that just drove a stake in my heart.. made me think... "ohhhh that was bad".. etc.. anyways.. *shurg* i dunno...

I haven't seen it, cause I don't think it's released over here yet, but I might get around to seeing it.

i thought it was fantastically funny
lol.gif

You're the first person I've heard say they don't like it. I've heard it's great!

"No man can be condemed for owning a dog.
As long as he has a dog, he has a friend;
and the poorer he gets, the better friend he has."

- Will Rogers

Loyalty and love are the best things of all, and surely the most lasting. -- My Dog Skip

well
i won't disagree with finity...but.....i wont totally agree
the effects were nice
the soundtrack was great
the casting was great
yes....the plot, well..........lacked
wink.gif

most of the movie i was saying to myself, "what the hell is going on, thats so stupid"
but the music, effects, and......babes made up for it
naughty.gif

i'd see it a second or third time, but thats about it

http://www.moonsee.com

http://mp3.com/moonsee
New mix coming very soon!

I thought that it was a good movie!! Man...I should be a movie critic!! I see like every new movie that comes out!! You ought to see it! It's just a fun entertaining movie!!!
supergrin.gif

moon: could say the exact same thing for mission impossible 2, but i loved that movie too...so...heh i dont know where i was going with that but yeah
oogle.gif

who is the sexiest **** that you ever did see?
FI-NI-TY!

It was prtty good. robbed off from my kung fu flicks but liked it nevertheless

------------------
"When do u no ur ready 4 1 thing or anything?"

Hmmmmm

This one i would say.....The only decent parts about it were the fight scene's which were stolen from The Matrix.....but kinda was okies.....

l8tr ppl

Back