What's new

Chartbuster Offering Music On SD Cards?!?!

How I deal with it is I choose to drop the manufacturer's discs who are most likely to try and come after me for that perceived violation. I don't have many to begin with, so it's not a real loss to me.
I would rather do that than go through the alternative hassle. I'm quite sure my venue owners would lose their minds in the unlikely situation I was handed a letter or a lawsuit and would not bother to wait and hear an explanation. I prefer to keep the roof over my head and the food on my table. It's not just all about the manufacturers' survival. There is me to think about, too. And since no one else is thinking of me, I guess I'm the one that has to do it.

I'm thinking of you! Your situation is the same as I have mentioned before. While I may be the only one of US that choose to try and help SC in the regard of Hard Drive sellers, I do it NOT for SC but for myself, because these people make a killing and do not help the Karaoke industry at all. They also usually have regular Mp3's and movies etc..to me that is a catch all...if SC does really go after them, then it would help ALL Karaoke manus and the record labels.

It isn't that hard to look them up and pull the referenced cases, if you want me to be wrong you post something that states the opposite!

I'm thinking of you! Your situation is the same as I have mentioned before. While I may be the only one of US that choose to try and help SC in the regard of Hard Drive sellers, I do it NOT for SC but for myself, because these people make a killing and do not help the Karaoke industry at all. They also usually have regular Mp3's and movies etc..to me that is a catch all...if SC does really go after them, then it would help ALL Karaoke manus and the record labels.

The problem is that SC and the "cheerleaders" all seem to think that I should put SC's needs and desires above my own or I must be a pirate. Sorry. My family and I come before anyone else, including SC.

It isn't that hard to look them up and pull the referenced cases, if you want me to be wrong you post something that states the opposite!

Whatever you say, Thunder. :errpill:

How I deal with it is I choose to drop the manufacturer's discs who are most likely to try and come after me for that perceived violation. I don't have many to begin with, so it's not a real loss to me.
I would rather do that than go through the alternative hassle. I'm quite sure my venue owners would lose their minds in the unlikely situation I was handed a letter or a lawsuit and would not bother to wait and hear an explanation. I prefer to keep the roof over my head and the food on my table. It's not just all about the manufacturers' survival. There is me to think about, too. And since no one else is thinking of me, I guess I'm the one that has to do it.

Whatever you say!:rolleyespill:

I have posted it several times in these threads a simple search of Trademark law should pull it up for you.

Paradigm;

I know you're new here, but please be advised that Thunder will usually NOT substantiate his claims. He will tell you he's "already done that" or that you "should look it up yourself" or both, but he won't do it so don't expect it.

IN MY OPINION.

The problem is that SC and the "cheerleaders" all seem to think that I should put SC's needs and desires above my own or I must be a pirate. Sorry. My family and I come before anyone else, including SC.

Yep. Ditto. If I didn't marry you or give birth to you, I don't owe you a d@mn thing.

Probably THOUSANDS of SC or computer piracy related posts, division of the forum over the heat of the debate over it, and people still advise me that I should go to PC? :laughpill::rolleyespill::nopill::winkpill:

Right after a drug free manual colostomy.....:yespill:

Paradigm;

I know you're new here, but please be advised that Thunder will usually NOT substantiate his claims. He will tell you he's "already done that" or that you "should look it up yourself" or both, but he won't do it so don't expect it.

IN MY OPINION.

There is no point in substantiating anything to anyone who can't comprehend it anyway.

Probably THOUSANDS of SC or computer piracy related posts, division of the forum over the heat of the debate over it, and people still advise me that I should go to PC? :laughpill::rolleyespill::nopill::winkpill:

Right after a drug free manual colostomy.....:yespill:

It's kind of like the microwave oven - once you've got it you wonder how you ever lived without it.

Since at this time there is no new information to be had on this subject and it continues to be a contentious subject, there is no point in allowing the discussions to continue. I would like to suggest to the moderators to simply shut down all discussions on piracy until such time as someone actually has some new and pertinent information on the subject ie: actual information on the results of a case filed, new cases filed or if someone goes through an audit etc..

To reprimand and delete the post of anyone who post anything outside of the intent of the OP on a thread (including myself)!

Let's see if we can get some structure into OKJT.

Since at this time there is no new information to be had on this subject and it continues to be a contentious subject, there is no point in allowing the discussions to continue. I would like to suggest to the moderators to simply shut down all discussions on piracy until such time as someone actually has some new and pertinent information on the subject ie: actual information on the results of a case filed, new cases filed or if someone goes through an audit etc..

To reprimand and delete the post of anyone who post anything outside of the intent of the OP on a thread (including myself)!

Let's see if we can get some structure into OKJT.

You can "Give it a Rest" anytime. :winkpill:

A " Sound Choice Debates " Thread has been Created....please take those conversations there, Now for this thread, just a reminder the OP states " Chartbuster Offering Music On SD Cards??? " These are the only discussions for this thread, thanks :)

Back