What's new

Chartbuster's New Site Woes

Looks like we had a bug in the shipping module for customs. It is fixed now. Let me know if you have any other problems.
Thanks,
Todd

One note. If you have the site open, you may need to close it out and re-open in order to see the fix.

Todd

It still was fixed only for the regular discs and not the customs today so I called and got it ordered that way.

One thing the site did start doing was when I would click on "Edit" custom it would kick me back to the Home page instead of let me edit my disc and when I would try to go back it wasn't there any more. I probably had to start from scratch 4 or 5 times before I could get it in the cart.

Well, as of 5PM PST, the Custom site is almost fixed. The shipping came up with all the options for my custom disc although we were given cheaper rates for priority shipping today over the phone than what came up on the site.

Also, Seems a new bug has crept in. I can only choose one song to add to the CD unless I refresh the page. When I choose another, a pop-up says "Item Not Found". When I refresh the page, then I can add another song.

I have given up on charbuster's custom discs because the only option available to me as a Canadian seems to be via UPS. Why on EARTH would I want to pay $80 EXTRA for a disc that only costs an average of $20!?

I'll just pass until I can afford to ship it to a friend's address in the states.

-James

I have given up on charbuster's custom discs because the only option available to me as a Canadian seems to be via UPS. Why on EARTH would I want to pay $80 EXTRA for a disc that only costs an average of $20!?

I'll just pass until I can afford to ship it to a friend's address in the states.

-James

James,
I just checked the system and USPS International should be an option. You should have Prioity Mail International ($22.00) and First-Class International ($4.01) as options. Please try again and if you still do not get the USPS options please send me an email so I can check into this. Send the email to: Todd Carter - info@chartbusterkaraoke.com

I just wanted to say that I just ordered some cd+g's from the new website and It was a lot easier and better then it was a couple of months ago.

:winkpill::biggrinpill:

They seem to be improving it daily. Can't believe how fast the customs are. We have gotten them in as little as 3 days, although a week is more reasonable to expect.

Wanted to say thanks to everyone for working with us. We are having a meeting today to plan Phase 2 of the website. Ways to make it faster, easier, and more intuitive. Also adding some more features. If anyone has suggestions please let us know. Many of the improvements have come from our customer feedback.

Thanks,
Todd
CTO
Chartbuster Karaoke

Wanted to say thanks to everyone for working with us. We are having a meeting today to plan Phase 2 of the website. Ways to make it faster, easier, and more intuitive. Also adding some more features. If anyone has suggestions please let us know. Many of the improvements have come from our customer feedback.

Thanks,
Todd
CTO
Chartbuster Karaoke

Well.... if the Karaoke Download page is still to be a part of it.... may I sugest 320k mp3+g vs the 128k that was on there a few months ago when I tried it out.

Well.... if the Karaoke Download page is still to be a part of it.... may I sugest 320k mp3+g vs the 128k that was on there a few months ago when I tried it out.

This goes double for me. Not that there are a lot of downloads available yet anyway but if u are going to bother, use the best qaulity u can. hard drive space is so cheap there is absolutely NO reason to use low quality bitrates anymore.

-James

This goes double for me. Not that there are a lot of downloads available yet anyway but if u are going to bother, use the best qaulity u can. hard drive space is so cheap there is absolutely NO reason to use low quality bitrates anymore.

-James
i agree, but i'll take mine in .WAV flavor please.

Back