What's new

Cheap Recipes ...before you knew how to coupon

amszyh

My fingers are still crossed! Dang, they're starti
PF Member
Reaction score
Last night I had stir-fried Ramen for dinner. I used to live off of it when I was in school. It got me to thinking, what other recipes do you guys have that is cheap no matter if you know how to coupon or not?

Stir-fried Ramen
1 package of chicken flavor Ramen
1 egg
1 T. butter or oil

Cook noodles in water. Mix egg and seasoning packet in another dish. Drain noodles and combine with egg mixture. Heat butter in saucepan. Add noodles covered in egg mixture and fry until egg is cooked through.

Another cheap one:

Tater Tot Casserole
1 lb cooked ground beef (salt and peppered to taste)
1 onion, chopped and sauteed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2-1 can milk
2 c. shredded cheddar
1 package of Tater Tots

Combine beef, onion, soup, milk, and cheese in 13x9 pan. Top with tater tots and bake ~35-45 minutes until bubbly.

fideo:
onion
garlic
ground beef
vercimelli
tomato sauce
saute onion in garlic in a little bit of oil until soft. brown vercimelli. in a another pan brown beef. add onion, garlic, vercimelli, tomato sauce and enough water to cover food. season with salt and pepper. cook until vercimelli is tender.

fideo:
onion
garlic
ground beef
vercimelli
tomato sauce
saute onion in garlic in a little bit of oil until soft. brown vercimelli. in a another pan brown beef. add onion, garlic, vercimelli, tomato sauce and enough water to cover food. season with salt and pepper. bring to a boil and then simmer until vercimelli is tender.

carlitasway said:
fideo:
onion
garlic
ground beef
vercimelli
tomato sauce
saute onion in garlic in a little bit of oil until soft. brown vercimelli. in a another pan brown beef. add onion, garlic, vercimelli, tomato sauce and enough water to cover food. season with salt and pepper. bring to a boil and then simmer until vercimelli is tender.

you can say that again!!! :lol:

Grilled cheese sandwiches made with government cheese & butter on day old bread from the thrift store.

Back