What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

well we are here....over 4000 discs to choose from but no sound system....At Holiday Inn Express ....Nice lady at desk even gave us a room upgrade:biggrinpill:....jetted tub is WONDERFUL. Someone bring sound system our truck was tooo full

Well I have everything ready to go and Lee is late. LOL

Had planned on getting there around 7 it looks like 8 may be the earliest now.

I finished loading the second system and printing books for June to run Mondays show, with a CBE 1-6, Supercore and a Pioneer set will give her about 3,000 different songs to use.

I have a strange feeling the people aren't going to be real happy with the library, but I don't know what else to do with the situation being what it is.

Add a Gem Series...

well we are here....over 4000 discs to choose from but no sound system....At Holiday Inn Express ....Nice lady at desk even gave us a room upgrade:biggrinpill:....jetted tub is WONDERFUL. Someone bring sound system our truck was tooo full

We are here tooooooo no jetted tub so we are headed to your room with towel in hand:biggrinpill:

Well I have everything ready to go and Lee is late. LOL

Had planned on getting there around 7 it looks like 8 may be the earliest now.

I finished loading the second system and printing books for June to run Mondays show, with a CBE 1-6, Supercore and a Pioneer set will give her about 3,000 different songs to use.

I have a strange feeling the people aren't going to be real happy with the library, but I don't know what else to do with the situation being what it is.

Just talked to June and she said, "I will play the role of dumb little girl that doesn't know what she's doing and doesn't know why it's not all there." She plays that all too well, why can't I ever get away with that...:rolleyespill:

Back