What's new

Chicagoland Area Peeps--School closings listed already

Elementary school district called to cancel at 4:45am

High school district called at 5am

Alarm goes off at 5:20..... sigh.

D300 made the call at 5:10 this morning. I knew they'd be one of the last after they called it at 6:30 the night before a couple weeks ago and then we barely got any.

D300 made the call at 5:10 this morning. I knew they'd be one of the last after they called it at 6:30 the night before a couple weeks ago and then we barely got any.

Got the same wake-up call this morning. I knew Dr. Bregy would wait as long as possible this time around after making that mistake a couple of weeks ago!!

5:07 for us! So going to enjoy my day hibernating with the girls! Someone is supposed to come and look at my washer between 1 and 4. Ya' think they'll show up?

Got the snow day phone call at 4:30 this morning....

Is there any chance we could have another snow day tomorrow? I sure enjoyed my day off today.

Is there any chance we could have another snow day tomorrow? I sure enjoyed my day off today.

I was wondering about that too but I'm thinking it probably won't happen.

I heard that the heavy snow was supposed to wrap up around 9 or 10 tonight and tomorrow is supposed to be mostly flurries. I would think if the heavy snow ends tonight and they have a good 8 or 10 hours to work overnight and clear the roads, all the buses should be good to go tomorrow morning around 7 or 8 a.m. and everyone can resume school, no?

I'm not sure what I want. It was nice to have the kids at home and have a low-key day but I want to go to a few stores tomorrow and I can't really do that with my kids along. Well, I could but it would take a lot longer and I wouldn't like it LOL.

Back