What's new

Chillout Album

Enigma-X

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I borrowed CD1 of the Chillout album from my local internet cafe cos it's got loads of tracks I love but never found on any other cd, lol. So anyway I'm listening to it now and I just found out about several over Chillout Album volumes. Question: How many of them are there in existence altogether, how much are they usually, and are they easy to find? I got a double-casette tape "Electronica" exactly three days under a year ago and about a month after I got it I minced the second tape. I went out to try and find a replacement but it looks almost as if I bought the last one in Britain! :ut-oh: I wanna go buy the Chillout Albums because they're exactly the music I like best but I don't want a repeat of the search I did for that tape...

The Ministy of Sound have made a few chillout albums... not sure if it's that to which you refer? If not, you might like them anyway. I have a double called MOS Late Night Sessions which is really nice. Also the Cafe del Mar stuff is pretty chilled, there's a recent triple album with the best of on it - the twisted disco one is splendid!

As for tracking down your existing one, try searching Kelkoo or something to buy online. Good luck :)

I think Morcheeba's Big Calm CD is one of the best chillout CDs. :cloud9: (wow, found the perfect little smilie!)

Back