What's new

China mobiles very cheap

Frank7

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have seen many China mobiles which are sold in very cheap prices, how is it possible. How come they are able to sell in less price.

It is one of the highly anticipated topics among many. They are able to make look a like iPhones and sell it in very low price. :D

I've witnessed phones have: Voice changer, T.V, Radio, Torch, Mp4 player, High sounds, all of these qtalities are in a cheap edited Nokia 1100.

Because they're scammers thats why. Fool you in to thinking what a great deal, you pay for it and never see the goods..

In India, smugglers get iPhone like phones and stick iPhone pictures and make them look like one and sell it. Poor people still buy those :(

I just love the Chinese phones they are so so much better than the English phones
I saw a phone about a year ago which was a phone on the front then when you turned it over it was a proper camera the zoom on it and the features where like you was holding a little camera in your hand

I don't know how these people are able to make this..Man they are awesome!!!!!!

They use very cheap parts for constructing these phones and labor in China is one of the cheapest in the world. But I don't vouch for their quality. But if you are satisfied with phones of mediocre quality then you can buy one.

In Africa and Nigeria here China mobile is the real deal in the market due to its cheap price but very very low in quality.

Nchekwube said:
In Africa and Nigeria here China mobile is the real deal in the market due to its cheap price but very very low in quality.

Same goes to Indonesia man :thumb:

There's biggest population in that country, therefore labor cost is of course attractive, and since the labor cost isn't high, the raw material while purchasing won't be that high either. Further more, in the country many people don't care about the brand that much, they just like to buy copied stuff which they believe would work just good. And yea they are talented of course, because it's also a kind of technology to produce something which they haven't made before.

Back