Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Semi-Sweet Chocolate

• Dark Chocolate

• Chocolate? Ewwww....

• Total voters
I like Godiva Chocolates and I especially love caramel chocolates. It is my favorite!

Oh I LOVE their truffles. I could seriously eat them non-stop till I die.

I'm a dark chocolate fanatic, the darker it is the more I like it, especially with a lemon or mint filling.

Chocolate and lemon?? *shudder* That's almost as bad as the orange-flavored chocolate things they sell around Christmas.

Those chocolate oranges are tasty. But chocolate and lemon sounds disgusting.

Forget chocolate. How about some smooth peanut butter fudge? Yum!

I never even knew they had something like that. Is that in a jar or something?

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

How about some Nutella?

Yea Nutella is great, you put that on some ricecakes and its great. Even if you put it on a spoon and lick it off its great.

Chrisl0 said:
I never even knew they had something like that. Is that in a jar or something?
Too funny. No, afraid not. You need brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and the know how to put it all together to make fudge. Better yet, you need someone who will make it for you.

Nice picture, Nova. I like it!:thumbsup:

Oh its a homemade thing, sounds interesting. I think I will stick with Nutella.

Come on, Chris. It's simple to do. Just get your mother the recipe and sit back until she finishes making it.

Yea she needs to make me some cookies. We have this oatmeal cookie mix in our cabinet for like three months and she needs to make me that.

Tell her to put some raisins in them. Just put the box on the table and gently remind her to get her butt in gear! Offer to turn on the stove for her so it is pre-heated before she is finished mixing the stuff. LOL Tell her you need them for a bake sale at school then stash them in your locker! ;)

LOL yea, tell her I am hungry and me and the rest of the family demand to have them now!!!

Whoever selected the "Ewwwww" option..... you are now dead to me

;)

Back