What's new

Chrisitanity

Sportsfan

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What is your opinion if Christianity?
I am a Christian so obviously I am very positive towards it.

Only one True religion, where you and the God speak, share and spend time as a friend or a family.

(No Offense against any religion)

I do not disapprove of Christianity, nor do I practice it. I am a Buddhist

We believe on god, Jesus Christ and the holy ghost, you can speak to them by praying in church are privately at home.

Are you on the Tea Party Community site?

I was wondering if anyone else is on the Tea Party Community Site. I did leave for reason though after I had someone complain about a topic I posted that was political and Facebook took it down. I stopped posting them on there as much and watch what I post. So I opened my name again on the site to have the freedom to view my political opinion.

No. The owner of it turned out to be a bully and he decided to target me. I do not consider that site even related to the Tea Party. It's just some jack **** exploiting the patriot community for advertising revenue.

Raizen said:
No. The owner of it turned out to be a bully and he decided to target me. I do not consider that site even related to the Tea Party. It's just some jack **** exploiting the patriot community for advertising revenue.
Oh I agree he did do that. Though I don't associate nor do I send money to the site to help keep it operational. I have found in recent weeks Facebook has a low tolerance for certain political topics. On the Tea Party I can have the discussion with out being censored.

I might go on it again. Just for hits on the Patriots Movement. Did they lighten up or is it still locked tighter than a treasure chest?

No they lightened up. I got into a debate on there yesterday while I was posting on here. Some report came out about Facebook owner and immigration. Some of the people were calling us that owned facebook pages non patriots. I and another gave it right back to them and they stopped because they had a weak argument and were wrong. Plus when I told them the tea party had a facebook page they shut up right after lol. Though yeah it was cake signing up again.

Chris said:
No they lightened up. I got into a debate on there yesterday while I was posting on here. Some report came out about Facebook owner and immigration. Some of the people were calling us that owned facebook pages non patriots. I and another gave it right back to them and they stopped because they had a weak argument and were wrong. Plus when I told them the tea party had a facebook page they shut up right after lol. Though yeah it was cake signing up again.

Do they still approve accounts? I think my IP is banned because that dude hates me. I bet he's still watching Patriots Movement. He was a real **** and his son wasn't any better.

Raizen said:
Do they still approve accounts? I think my IP is banned because that dude hates me. I bet he's still watching Patriots Movement. He was a real **** and his son wasn't any better.
No you can sign right up no approval was need for me. Took me 10 minutes. Yeah I know but lot of good people on there. I just avoid them.

Interesting. Although as soon as I promote Patriots Movement they'll know it's me. That's my only reason for going.

Raizen said:
Interesting. Although as soon as I promote Patriots Movement they'll know it's me. That's my only reason for going.
Hold off for now. Give it some time before you do that. We can tie it through them at some point. I think tying it to here would be a good start. I would like to start blogging on there again if we are still able too.

Chris said:
Hold off for now. Give it some time before you do that. We can tie it through them at some point. I think tying it to here would be a good start. I would like to start blogging on there again if we are still able too.

You are. I already started. I redesigned it to a way simpler design too. Stopped trying to make it into what it is not. A simple blog is fine for now.

Not really. Maybe on your tablet. It still runs on wordpress. It's the same login...your apps should still work.

Can you give me the link to blog so I can start. I though I saved it but it not on my list anymore.

I do like the New name though. Wish we had though of that in the beginning lol.

Back