What's new

Christmas Card List

Mine will be a bit late, I've had a really hectic week. :sigh:

On Yesterday @ 06:17 PM Prox had this to say in Post #41
Mine will be a bit late, I've had a really hectic week. :sigh:

Make that way late, they will go out before christmas though . . . I feel so bad . . . I really need to get my priority's set right

On Yesterday @ 10:11 PM Prox had this to say in Post #
Make that way late, they will go out before christmas though . . . I feel so bad . . . I really need to get my priority's set right

That's okay. I like my Christmases stretched out :) With all the cards and stuff, it should last about 2 weeks.

i mailed mine on the monday before christmas, i think, so i hope they all arrived wonderfully

Hardly got any!
I just got Smiss' yesterday, though..thanks!

i got a few. and i DID make sure to send out the soupers before the rest of them. heh. i STILL have some cards to get out. ha

oh, and mthy, i just could never get to the post office. and when i did (and they were closed) i always only had a twenty (fresh from the atm) and teh stupid vending machine wouldnt make change!

:yay:

Thanks for the great cards everyone!!

I hope that you've all received mine by now, they were mailed the week before Christmas. ;)

Thanks for the cards, I got Prox and MJ's today.
That card was great, MJ. I wish I had said more in yours now...sorry!! :embarass:

And YES, my b-day is soon too... :D

On 12-29-2003 @ 04:23 PM MO had this to say in Post #
I wish I had said more in yours now...sorry!! :embarass:

:lol: i was sitting around the house being bored and decided i might as well write decent-length notes in everyone's cards. but of course i can't expect everyone to have as much free time on their hands as i've had!

can't wait to get back to school and see all of mine...!

:yay:

all the cards were fantastic! i had actually kinda sorta maybe forgotten that they would be in my mailbox when i got back, so when i went to check it expecting nearly nothing, i was thrilled to see the box overflowing with colorful envelopes!

three cheers for christmas :jig:!

Hey, folks!

I got all Your cards! It was great!!! :yay:

Thanks, MJ!
I am glat to be there too. Seems that there are many changes :eek:

Xmas cards were all wonderful - when do we do this again?

Lobo great to see ya back!!

koehiir said:
Xmas cards were all wonderful - when do we do this again?

Lobo great to see ya back!!
I can send You card on valentine :rotflmao:

Back