What's new

Click to feed a stray

It feels like you are requesting that I flood this thread with pictures of Chloe...no? :)

cutebug3.jpg

chloesocks2.jpg

chloesocks.jpg

cutebug4.jpg

OMG, I love dress up!
:) If I were into dogs, I'd so be into dressing them. They are much more cooperative than cats at times.

Misty she's sooo cute!!! My Mom's Yorkie's name is Foxy Girl. She's got some jazzy leapardprint outfits.

OMG, I love dress up!
:) If I were into dogs, I'd so be into dressing them. They are much more cooperative than cats at times.

How big (as in pounds?) is Jill? I bet she could wear one of these dresses. :)

...though if she's like other cats I have known in my time, I can see the pissed off look on the face and a tail flopping in time with the beating of the heart she plans to stop.

How big (as in pounds?) is Jill? I bet she could wear one of these dresses. :)

Since we got back from the vet, she told me not to discuss her weight (cough10lbscough)
...though if she's like other cats I have known in my time, I can see the pissed off look on the face and a tail flopping in time with the beating of the heart she plans to stop.

Like Sherbert?
halloween.jpg

Since we got back from the vet, she told me not to discuss her weight (cough10lbscough)

Like Sherbert?
halloween.jpg

LOL...
"A dear friend once tried to put a costume on me. I ate her liver with fava beans and a nice chianti."

Oh, and Senator, just one more thing: love your suit!

Great cause, Tazzy! Where'd you find this?

I forget where, maybe Catsrule? I ordered some stuff from there as well. Love the paw print design.

Awww...he looks cute n cuddly! :)

I miss having kitties (my son is deathly allergic...boo!) I like when they make figure 8's around my legs.

Aw how cute!!! I just wanted to reach out and touch his paw!!!!!!!

Clickin' over here...the babies are hungry! Anyone else? (He's adorable Tazz!!!)

clickety click!

bump.. so i don't forget tomorrow.. I sent this to some people and told them to click everyday!!

You've given the value of .6 bowls of food to rescued animals.

I clicked today because I fed a stray cat that's been wandering around my apt building some kitty treats and was reminded of this site. He looks just like my Fasa, only 15lbs skinnier, and I have to shoo him away from my apt door when he tries to get in. Trust me, he doesn't want to meet Fasa; Fasa'll tear him apart...he doesn't like other kitties, other than his sister.

Back