What's new

Cloned meat!

BUT, I hate snowmans.
He-he! Did you come to Australia from New Zealand?

Lobster, I am getting confused after reading your comment, after area51Drone 's comment. Sorry, getting used to 'Lobster', rather than Lobo. It is more common, eh?:gulp:
Don't call me Lobster, it does not reflect my fluffiness :nod:
My comment was OK, cuz it was reflection of my robust inner world, great self-esteem and wealthy sence of humor.

Anyway, we would not like such a skinny cow, cuz it wasn't cloned. We are eating only cloned cow, cus it made from pure line :nod:

Quite True. You do have a kind of humoring feeling from within you, like a kind of radioactive wave- not the dangerous kind. And, What? You hate skinny cows? Awful and a sad one for me :( I am just a geek- I just call myself that. And, I am not from New Zealand, except I yearn very much to go there. My utmost wish is to gain recognition from Microsoft and Google, including Web-Design Professors worldwide. (Very far-minded person eh? It is just me)

Woes and Cries,
Never Heard.
Once more,
He shed a Tear.

For just his wishful thinking,
He never got far.
Once more,
He prayed.

You hate skinny cows?
:no: I do not hate skinny cows. I do not eat skinny cows, cuz they are locking between teeth.

Awful and a sad one for me :(
You still have a chance! You should eat more, sleeep more, and do not move between eating. So, may be I'll change my opinion and I'll ate You then :burga:

I am consuming only USDA approved cows :nod:

Nice poetry, then :lol:

lmaoooooooooooo Lobo...

Run Ox....Lobo is going to eat you.

Rosey, sweetey! You are deserving leftowers! :beer:

Awww for me Lobo...you shouldn't have...merci mon ami :)

Yep, there are some vacant parts of a cow, like tail and heels ...

Nope ... but You can keep udder and brains :nod:

I heard brain was good for you. And the Utter is nice a chewy. But I can't eat this all by myself Lobo. I insist that you share this delicacy with me.

Nope! I do not eat those :puke:

Oh but you expect me to? Whats the matter Lobo don't have enough guts to stomach this?

Hands Lobo a cyber Brain pate'

Rosey, You can be sweet, but ... something is there what makes me beleive that You are not so evil as looking alot :nod:

Well Lobo I like to laugh alot. And you my friend always seems to tickle my funny bone. :nod:

Besides I like teasing you because you are a teaser yourself.

Seems that You have typing problems ...

I mean typing disorder ... You never read things which You just did type :nod:

I do too. Besides the only thing I see that was wrong after proof reading was the teasing part. Are you teasing me Lobo?

Now lets get back to Cloned meat. Would I eat cloned meat, yes I would. :nod:

You lost me here Lobo, me first to do what? teasing you or eating cloned meat?

Back