What's new

COD; Black Ops.

Random

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone got this new game? (People over here in the UK are going crazy over it, i mean it!) If so, why do you like it? What would you suggest to make it better? What don't you like about it?
If you don't have it, why not?

I don't have it, becuase i can't be bothered to go out and buy a game for alot of money, play it for a few hours and be done with it. D:

I don`t have it and probably never will have it, but yeah, I heard that people are standing in lines before the stores 6 hours before they open just to get it before each other...
Anyway, I`m not into these kind of games.

I beat it.. and the campaign is probably the best i have played in the history of forever..
There is zombie mode there too much better than the old one.. i really recommend this for fps fans

I had COD 6, but I don't really intend to get Black Ops.

I played it, but it's nothing much, maybe the multiplayer is better, i don't know.

Meeh, i guess so. I can't be :censored: to play it, so yeah. :p

Darkslay3r said:
I beat it.. and the campaign is probably the best i have played in the history of forever..
There is zombie mode there too much better than the old one.. i really recommend this for fps fans
They changed, literally nothing about the Zombies, except the skins, how is it better?

Played it, And its full of crap.
Singleplayer is good but the multiplayer is just glitched to hell.

Back