What's new

Coffee

Cassie

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This is "The Coffee Shop" so what are people favorite coffee drinks?

The straight black coffee or with milk? Or do you prefer something more exotic - a cinnamon cappuccino for example or do you prefer a nice cold Iced Coffee?

I love a nice cappuccino in the morning and an nice cool Frappuccino of a hot afternoon.

I'm a Mocha girl. Very fancy.

I hate to say it, but I'm not a coffee drinker. I may have two cups of coffee per year, if that. I usually drink Mountain Dew and water, or sweet iced tea.

I'm light and sweet here. Though I use Splenda instead of sugar.

Actually I have to go back on my coffee intake. I'm up to nearly two pots per day. :eek:

I like a lighter coffee only because I'm told those are stronger.
I tend to get nicer coffee's, I don't care for maxwellhouse or whatever that brand is, the coffee I generally get, come in a a one pound bag. We have a company in Topeka that makes their own, I try to always buy from them.
I don't drink every day, more like 2 times on the weekend if I get time.
I don't add sugar, but I will add cream.

I buy whole dunkin donuts beans. Grind them then brew it right away. I have actually been using "sugar in raw" and a bit of half & half. Actually tastes pretty close to DD's coffee from the shop :)

I really need to get a grinder of my own, I'd like a cone grinder but the ones I've looked at are expensive. :(

I drink my coffee with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and cream. I've become a coffee nut. I have a Keurig machine that I absolutely love. It's fun trying all the different flavors.

I hate coffee but, the Starbucks frapps you can buy at the regular stores, I drink.

I'm the opposite. I bought them a couple of times and don't really like them. I'll take a good old fashioned iced coffee any day. :)

Been drinking Coffee at work for maybe 8 years.

At first I didn't like Coffee at all, or Mt. Dew, but having a desk job and being tired at work... Coffee has become my savior on some days. I started with milk and sugar, went to black for years, now I've been liking some milk in a stronger coffee.

(Removed me bad talking Starbucks.)

Plain Folgers with non-dairy creamer. Ocassionally I'll throw in a Chai latte though!

Black coffee accompanied by a plain doughnut for dunking.

I'm light and sweet here. Though I use Splenda instead of sugar.

Actually I have to go back on my coffee intake. I'm up to nearly two pots per day. :eek:

Two pots a day?? That makes me feel so much better for my 2-3 cups a day!!

I drink a lot of coffee. Between my husband and I we go through 2 pots a day. I prefer mine with milk my husband prefers a little coffee in his sugar.

Back