What's new

Coke rewards: 12 days of holiday rewards

Thanks for the post, mcr is running super slow for me. Here is hoping a reboot will do the trick.

Are they gone now? I was only able to get 2 ordered because the site was so darn slow and then when I clicked again, I keep getting the same error message and the offer has disappeared off the screen.

Are they gone now? I was only able to get 2 ordered because the site was so darn slow and then when I clicked again, I keep getting the same error message and the offer has disappeared off the screen.
I don't see it anymore either.

Same here....by the time I was able to get it all to load and clicked on it I got "Oops something went wrong" and now it's gone.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! SO come home to find out that coke puts up the offer for the 30 point 12-pack WITH NO LIMITS!! UNBELIEVABLE! I am going to SERIOUSLY find another beverage to drink.

I really *#$*+!#!# coke right now

UNBELIEVABLE!!! SO come home to find out that coke puts up the offer for the 30 point 12-pack WITH NO LIMITS!! UNBELIEVABLE! I am going to SERIOUSLY find another beverage to drink.

I really *#$*+!#!# coke right now

Me too!

I searched that site this morning looking for the free 12 packs at any point price and found nothing. :angrywife:

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!!SOB! Man I was hoping to get these!

I think MCR is really trying to have as many people hate them as possible - lol!

I was upset with the limit 1 yesterday, but I dealt with it.

You don't "make it up" to folks by posting with no advance notice.

Seems this is a way to alienate even more people.

And or course now they offer people double points after everyone went crazy to get their points in to get 4 12pks at 30, now we even miss out on the double points.

What really irks me is that yesterday I contacted them via their website about why they changed the promo and got some canned response that they ran out of coupons...even though the offer for the one coupon was still on their site...

I am strictly a Pepsi drinker, but buy Powerade because it's usually cheaper...that's where most of my codes came from...I am seriously considering biting the bullet and getting Gatorade from now on...

I am seriously considering biting the bullet and getting Gatorade from now on...

I don't drink either because you can get kidney stones if you're not working out, but I've always thought Gatorade was better than Powerade.

I don't drink either because you can get kidney stones if you're not working out, but I've always thought Gatorade was better than Powerade.

I don't touch the stuff...I buy it for the DGSs to take to practice & games...

Back