What's new

cool new game for the DS

red barron

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
well i was in EB games and i decided to pick up polarium. no this game is pretty cool and i recomend it to anyone with a DS. the pest part is, you can make your won puzzles and post them online and someone else can use them! there are 5,600,819 puzzle combos so the fun is endless!

what kind of game is it? Platform, pinball, adventure, rpg, cards, shooter? Sounds like a cool name though.

hmmm...

polarium scored 6.9 on gamespot, making it a pretty good puzzler. look out for lumines (9.0) and mercury (7.8) for even better puzzlers.

I've herad of that so this one uses wifi.

huh?

this one uses wi-fi? all the above use wi-fi to. it seems standard in puzzlers now...

I thought this game would be corny but if it has wifi I'm in.

most

most puzzle games for ds and psp seem to have wi-fi now

red barron said:
well i was in EB games and i decided to pick up polarium. no this game is pretty cool and i recomend it to anyone with a DS. the pest part is, you can make your won puzzles and post them online and someone else can use them! there are 5,600,819 puzzle combos so the fun is endless!

Wow! It sounds like those "2,000 GAMES IN ONE!" handhelds that Tiger released in the 90's. Ya know, the one where the screen was about 30 Tetris squares, and they had the nerve to throw out Super NES cartridges on the commercial and say "YOU'LL NEVER NEED TO BUY GAMES AGAIN!"

Just kidding. All humor aside, it looks good, and I'll pick it up if I get a DS.

nearly...

almost finished Mercury. its one awesome game and i'll be picking up Lumines next which is said to be even better!

Lumies is awesome it's a great game I enjoyed it a lot but it makes me acid minded

lol.

yeah! i played it at my mates house i'm like god! it really kills the braincells.

Oh and the DS is releasing two hot new games Bomberman where 8 people people can play with one game card and it also uses voice command and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory this game can game do everything the console versions could and it's third person it has two verus modes co-op and death match it has mini-games and a main adventure. These games really put use to the DS's features all of them.

hmmm...

out of the 2 bomberman ds is the only one to have been reviewed at gamespot, it got a 7.8 which is a pretty good score.

Yeah SCCT isn't planed to be released until June the 30th but man I can't wait there both on my Gamefly list

hehe

i can't wait until gta:lcs comes out...

What???Haven't heard of it but knowing you it must be a puzzle game.

nope lol.

nope, not a puzzle game. i'm usually not all that into puzzle games, but i have to say, psp changed my mind. Both lumines and mercury are awesome. GTA:LCS is just short for Grand theft auto: liberty city stories. you must have heard of GTA?

Yeah almost all my friends have GTA I not too fund of it.

well,

i love it. i've completed all 3 gta's (gta3, vice city and san andreas) and there is no game that offers more freedom, or a bigger area to play about in. i cannot wait for GTA on the psp, i'm quite sure it'll be the best game on the system so far despite others such as wipeout and lumines.

Well have fun.Another game I can't wait for is Ultimate Spider Man

Back