What's new

Counter Strike I suck!

GamerN00b

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I was playing Counter Strike the other day on a game server and I never played it before and they was kicking my ****! LOL. IT was funny as hell. All though, I was killing the hell out of them in the process. It was 6 people playing and you could fire a shot and shoot one person and boy they had your **** toast! Hey, A WiredGamer Game Server would be nice. I will sponsor you one if you want! :D

I am planning to get WiredGamer a server sometime in the future but as long as you don't cheet at Counter Strike it's fun for you and the rest.

There are way too many cheaters out there and I just can't wait for the server to ban them all.

Yea Depends just don't allow Cheating mod. I PMed D2alio about a gaming server we will see :D

GamerN00b: What kind are your servers? Plus also what's the connection on them?

Hey yeah make a server. Put no hacks or cheats allowed. Make no bunnyhop thing. And just plain CS

i'm in the middle of makinga linux server. it was going to be either for my website or a server. lets see if i an get it ruinning :)

heh, ever since about 1.3 every time I've heard "CS" the word cheats always comes into play. I used to love it back in the day when it wasn't so much "cheating" but skill. Plus, the skill level wasn't set as high as it is now, people that have been playing for years know everything like the back of their hand. I used to carry a decent skill level (used to play with Jen back in the; j<CS NICK>), I quit playing about 3 months ago, maybe its time to pick it back up? :)

-Josh

Back