What's new

Countries you've visited

My husband and I started traveling abroad frequently in 2012 and our first destination was HongKong. That is my second time although there was no Disneyland yet when we went there in 1994. Another of of my favorite places is Singapore because it is clean and so many nice places to go like Universal Studios and Resorts World. This past year of 2017, we had been to...
1. Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - January
2. Osaka, Japan - March
3. Hongkong - May
4. Jakarta, Indonesia - August
5. Taipeh, Taiwan - October
6. Seoul, South Korea - November
7. Singapore - December

So far, we have no plans yet for traveling in 2018.

I didn't get to travel as a kid, so here are the places I've been (solo) since I've been old enough and had a job ;)

1) USA - LA/Anaheim and Dallas
2) Australia - Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast
3) England - London only
4) Japan - Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Kokura, Beppu.

Heading back to Japan soon to do Sapporo, Otaru, Asahikawa, Hakodate, Sendai, Aomori, and a little bit of Tokyo again.

I'l let you guess which was my favourite ;)

In Asia, I have been only in Thailand, where I really enjoyed the food. The other country was in Bali, Indonesia, where I get to see different temples on all the days that we stayed there. I correlate Bali to the mobile game I have played before which is Temple Run, because you will never run out of temples to visit.

In had a month stay in Europe wherein I traveled to Germany, where I stayed most of the time. I also went to Vienna, Austria to visit a friend. We went to Venice, Italy by train and rode a gondola. And my last stop was in Paris, France, where I went at the top of the Eiffel Tower and went to visit The Louvre Museum. When I was there, I experienced what they said where the most romantic place on earth.

I've been to South Korea where I lived a good deal of time, also the Phillippines and Saipan where I lived a good deal of time, but less than Korea. Also, I've stayed at least a couple of days/nights in Japan.

i have been to Portugal, Spain and Germany also stayed a while down at Lake Windermere in England, want to do some travelling of Scotland(my own country) which is why im going to learn to drive this year, but im hoping to go to Canada and the US to visit family i would love to go to New Zealand, Peru, South Africa The Gambia, Mauritius and possibly squeeze a visit to see my friend Simon who now lives in Hong Kong but hey one can dream LOL .

I have only visited Hong Kong, Macau, and Shenzhen, China. My first international trip was when I was in elementary school. I went to Hong Kong with my mom's family.

Even though, the map shows entire country of India and China, I have been to very small number of places in these countries.

Attachments

• myVisitedPlaces.jpg
    myVisitedPlaces.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Back