What's new

Crime Shows

Aaron

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Either real life crime shows or fictional such as CSI etc.

Are you a fan?

We have a TV show called Crime Investigation over here in New Zealand which features cop and jail shows from real life police etc.

But I also love CSI, NCIS, etc.

I like shows about crimes or detectives in general. It's always fun to see how they think so hard to find the culprit. I don't follow Western shows, though. Occasionally I watch Asian drama with crimes/detectives as the theme.

I LOVE crime shows!! I literally watch almost all of them that come on TV that I can find. If I'm not watching that, I'm watching something about emergency rooms. :p

Allenafaith said:
I LOVE crime shows!! I literally watch almost all of them that come on TV that I can find. If I'm not watching that, I'm watching something about emergency rooms. :p

Do you try to think about the culprit as well? Or do you just follow the theories without thinking too much? :cute:

Blue said:
I don't really like crime shows. I never was interested in them.

Why not? :O

Blue said:
I dont know, I think they're boring.

The pattern sure repeats after a while, true. That's why I can hardly be interested in Detective Conan for a long time; it gets boring that way. But solving the mystery can be quite fun. :D

Which crime shows have you seen?

I am not a huge fan of crime shows to be honest as I am not the best with blood so tend to stay away from those types of shows like CSI etc. Plus they don't seem to be very interesting for me either

Nah im off of these but i loved phyche and supernatural is kinda like that i guess

We used to watch a few of the CSI shows here, but not too much. Really the only crime one we watch in my house usually is Bones.

CSI : Miami is my favorite while my husband always watched CSI : Las Vegas. Now he watches CSI : Cyber. It looks like a pretty cool show but I still like my CSI : Miami.

Back