1 Packet Taco Seasoning
1 Jars of Salsa (a big one)
Sour Cream
Taco Shells and/or Tortilla Chips
Shredded Cheese
Salsa to top tacos
Whatever else you like on your tacos

Reserve 1/4 of on jar of the salsa.

Place Chicken, taco seasoning, and 3/4 jar of salsa in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.

Shred chicken with fork, add remaing salsa about 30 min before serving (or just prior to serving if you aren't home in time).

Serve, eat, enjoy!

I HATE chicken too. Turkey is so much better. UGh, its disgusting. And all those bloody 10lb bags...gross. :(

couponaddicted10 said:
I HATE chicken too. Turkey is so much better. UGh, its disgusting. And all those bloody 10lb bags...gross. :(
i cant tell a difference when it comes to ground meat
except beef. i dont like ground beef now.

To me ground beef taste a bit better, but that is probably becuase it has more fat. Turkey is just my fav. Turkey Sausage, turkey delimeat, turkey ground, turkey ham, etc.etc. But chicken! GROSS! It has been overproduced. Chicken legs are getting huge, and its just nasty now...sorry :(

couponaddicted10 said:
To me ground beef taste a bit better, but that is probably becuase it has more fat. Turkey is just my fav. Turkey Sausage, turkey delimeat, turkey ground, turkey ham, etc.etc. But chicken! GROSS! It has been overproduced. Chicken legs are getting huge, and its just nasty now...sorry :(
Apparently you have not eaten the ground turkey i buy
it has 15% fat so it tastes quite good

Is it in packages or in tubes? I thought the ones in the packages like HOneysuckle Turkey Ground were only 3percent fat?

couponaddicted10 said:
Is it in packages or in tubes? I thought the ones in the packages like HOneysuckle Turkey Ground were only 3percent fat?
nope. I bought the shadyfarm brooks ground turkey
They make the lean ones 3% but that is 5.xx per package vs 15% lean, which is 2.xx.

Back