What's new

CW costs $170/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance that we can have this sticky? We need more members to donate to reach the goal of $2,000!

If you haven't donated & you can afford to give $10 or $20, or any amount, please donate to help us reach $2,000!

This month is covered!!!

Jun 12, 2012
Donation From Staci $20.00 USD

Donation From maria $10.00 USD

Donation From Tina $30.00 USD

Donation From Lynn $10.00 USD

Donation From Preston $20.00 USD

Donation From Maija $20.00 USD

Donation From Cari $3.00 USD

Donation From Lee $5.00 USD

Donation From Lauren $25.00 USD

Donation From Lisa $10.00 USD

Payment From Michelle $10.00 USD

Donation From Carolyn $10.00 USD

Donation From Margaret $20.00 USD

I'm sending ya payment after payday Tazz! :hiphip: Thanks everyone for helping to keep CW awesome!!

If anyone who usually pays me for Kohls q's via CC wants to send me cash to give to Tazzy, LMK. :)

I'm sure many other CW members would also be glad to help with that.

If anyone who usually pays me for Kohls q's via CC wants to send me cash to give to Tazzy, LMK. :)

I'm sure many other CW members would also be glad to help with that.

This is a very easy way to help out. Just send some cash to her and she will pay pal it to Tazz.
So those without pay pal or who don't want to do the credit card option--it is easy to give some money to those that do have pay pal

I would hope that we could make the 2,000 goal--that way Tazz can concentrate on other things.

What if everyone copy & paste Tazz paypal address, and then send it as a gift, then there is no fee to Tazz and CW will get the full amount. Am I right?

Yes. At least, I think so, so that's what I did.

I thought they would stop me from getting gifted pp after a while, but over the years I have received thousands of $ and am still not charged a fee for gifted pp.

Yes. At least, I think so, so that's what I did.

I thought they would stop me from getting gifted pp after a while, but over the years I have received thousands of $ and am still not charged a fee for gifted pp.

Michelle, not everyone has the time to go through all the posts. Is it possible that you edit your post daily to add the important info. like how much has been donated, to copy & paste Tazz paypal address to avoid fee, and to suggest CW member to donate $10, $20 or whatever amount member can afford? Thank you, Michelle!

I have been guilty of thinking, I can't afford to donate anything, I am just making ends meet--and i think that is so true to many of us HOWEVER---
I was just looking at statistics----and I am hoping people will realize no amount is too little---because as I am writing this post---63 members and 35 guests are on
Yesterday--for the last 24 hours--they had 476 members check in
CW has a total of 2,850 members
I have no idea how many of the members are active--but just think if every member donated 1.00 that is it--then it would be covered for a year--if some (and many have) donated more--they are covering for current inactive members
So--please consider it--do not think that any amount is too little---we are all in the same boat--trying to make ends meet and couponing to help us do so--it would be so nice to see the amount rise--and a full year taken care of---and then continue to go so that it never becomes a burden. Tazz has never complained about it--and I had no idea it took so much to keep it running-=-Thank you so much for doing that--and thank you for everyone who has contributed to keep it running.
I hope we all can help in some way--and as I stated in an earlier post--some people have offered if you send them the money they will send it via their pay pal account-so you don't have to worry about that.

This month is covered!!!

Jun 12, 2012
Donation From Staci $20.00 USD

Donation From maria $10.00 USD

Donation From Tina $30.00 USD

Donation From Lynn $10.00 USD

Donation From Preston $20.00 USD

Donation From Maija $20.00 USD

Donation From Cari $3.00 USD

Donation From Lee $5.00 USD

Donation From Lauren $25.00 USD

Donation From Lisa $10.00 USD

Payment From Michelle $10.00 USD

Donation From Carolyn $10.00 USD

Donation From Margaret $20.00 USD

Lol... Preston wishes he had $20 to send you, but that's only because he's a broke mofo most times. If you see that, it's me under one of my many aliases. :snicker:

I do realize I have no idea what fees are--so 1.00 may not cover the fees--since I don't do pay pal I have no idea--the point was it is easy to do--just please make a donation--and if you don't have pay pal realize others will use theirs

I think the way she has the pp set up she has to pay the fees but not sure. Now if someone wanted to get all the money and send it to her in some type of check than maybe she won't have to pay fees.

Well, I checked my paypal account history. I sent Tazz $20 on 4/13/12, and I just sent another $20.

I think the way she has the pp set up she has to pay the fees but not sure. Now if someone wanted to get all the money and send it to her in some type of check than maybe she won't have to pay fees.

If you click on the "donate" on this page, you will see Tazz paypal address. You can copy that address. You can then go to paypal directly and send the money as a gift. Then there is no fee assessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back