What's new

CW is being weird to me

L

Lauri

sometimes takes forever to load. Not having a problem with any other web site.

Is anyone else having troubles?
Any suggestions?

sometimes takes forever to load. Not having a problem with any other web site.

Is anyone else having troubles?
Any suggestions?

Been having problems all day...the only other odd one today for me has been VocalPoint.

Same thing is happening to me. Just have to keep trying to get the page to load.

GGGRRRRR... not liking this!!!

Hey Jill... I'll send catnip asap!

Yea...I was wondering the same thing earlier. However, since I logged back on it's been fine.

No problems here.

It might be on your end...

1) Shut down your computer and restart.

2) Do you have wireless? Reboot the router.

3) Call your internet provider.

I've been having issues off and on as well. But it seems to be the worst when I click "off topic forum".....I think I like this one a bit too much, LOL

Oh man......sooooo happy everyone else has been having problems too lol and that it wasn't my computer.

I think Tazz was working on a new server, because of all the traffic, that might be why...too many people on at once? I don't know...just a guess.

It's been happening to me again today...

It hasn't stopped happening to me, but it's not happening as much. Didn't Tazz just have the server updated or something?

:lol:it has happened to me quite a few times in the last 2 days. when i got tired of waiting, i'd click on another thread (gossip,sex related,cat fights, you know, the good stuff) and it worked immediately! i think my computer is trying to tell me something!!!!!
i've enjoyed every delay!

:lol:it has happened to me quite a few times in the last 2 days. when i got tired of waiting, i'd click on another thread (gossip,sex related,cat fights, you know, the good stuff) and it worked immediately!

That's what I've been doing too. It's just weird cause it just started happening the other day.

So...I tried to look @ the 3/31 expiring coupon thread...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So...I tried to look @ the 3/31 expiring coupon thread...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

thats happeneing to me right now..i was able to access thru the arcade link somehow, i'm gonna try restarting..unless...i'm really forbidden?

for some reason, i am unable to access the main page and therefor the start thread feature on CW. in fact, my auto-saved e-addy shows the same error message (below), when i try to log on. i can only go to CW from my computer from old searches. anyone else having a problem? anyone have any ideas of what is going on? :gah: thanks so much!
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forumdisplay.php on this server.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at couponerswanted.com Port 80

I got the same message a little while ago. Ended up just doing a google search for CW :bowing: and clicked on the members list link and was able to get to new posts from there.

for some reason, i am unable to access the main page and therefor the start thread feature on CW. in fact, my auto-saved e-addy shows the same error message (below), when i try to log on. i can only go to CW from my computer from old searches. anyone else having a problem? anyone have any ideas of what is going on? :gah: thanks so much!
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forumdisplay.php on this server.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at couponerswanted.com Port 80

same problem here..its probly the site then. was hoping my lil'est one didnt mess anything up when i caught the older ones letting her pound on the mouse & keyboard earlier..*phew*!

I didn't get "Forbidden", but I got LOTS of "Database Errors" when clicking on New Posts today...

Back