Daily Hobbies/Work Schedule

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
So what is your daily work or hobbies...

Mine, Job for 9 hrs, 2 hrs browsing net, 1 hour games and a nice sleep :D

3 Hours internet, 3 Hours games, Study (When in Mood! lol XD), and sleep.. zzz..

A good time manager. :)

My daily schedule is as follows:

-Go to school for 8 hours.
-Game for 4-5 hours.
-Browse YouTube for 2-3 hours.
-8 hours or less of sleep.

I love sleep, but I like doing stuff even more!

My daily schedule is:

McDonald's, for breakfast and visit with friends for about two hours,
Read for about 30 or 45 minutes,
Check, and answer e-mails for an hour or so,
Do computer surveys, ptc's, etc.,
Surf the web, check out my Facebook news,
Take care of whatever else takes place through the day; housework, etc.,
Prepare dinner for my husband,
Eat dinner, clean the kitchen, then get back on the computer and do whatever I want to do, until bedtime.

Well I've got school in the morning and don't get back till four. From then on I spend about two hours on homework and the net simultaneously. Then dinner. After that I usually practice guitar / singing or get back on the net to work until bed, which is usually around 11:00.

You guys are really a professional time managers :D

I don't got any hobbies besides the internet, blogging, foruming, watching tv, reading, thats a lot already in my view.

internet and Taking care of my aseel gamefowl thats all i do :D

What is that ?? Aseel gamefowl?

9 hours work, home to eat and look after my 3 year old daughter when wife is in work, surf the net, watch some TV, sleep then start all over again

Hectic work schedule...same here..9 hrs work, come home eat, work in computer and sleep :D

Nothing do to yet, I have to find a job first.

Favourite Genre

There are plenty of movie genres out there such as thrillers, horrors, chick flicks, action, comedy, romantic, etc. Which ones do you prefer and why?

Personally I love horror's and thrillers. I would watch them all day if I could. That don't mean I don't like my action or comedy either. As a big movie person I would actually normally watch any type of movie no matter the genre. However, I guess the spokes and scares get me because Horrors are my fav!

I love me some suspense and mystery movies. Throw some twists in there and I'm good to go.

I haven't had a good scare from a horror movie in a while, at from the "horror" movies that are coming out these days.

Nicholas said:
I love me some suspense and mystery movies. Throw some twists in there and I'm good to go.

I haven't had a good scare from a horror movie in a while, at from the "horror" movies that are coming out these days.

Agreed with you nowadays horror movies aren't giving scare at all

Waiting to get a good one to watch

I myself like action, suspense, scifi, and thillers.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Ashish92 said:
Agreed with you nowadays horror movies aren't giving scare at all

Waiting to get a good one to watch

The last ones that gave me some good chills was the Grudge and One Missed Call, the Asian versions.

Nicholas said:
The last ones that gave me some good chills was the Grudge and One Missed Call, the Asian versions.
The Japanese version of the Ring was way better then the American version. The do horror good we went from doing good movies to making horror so younger people could watch them. When they changed the rating for horror to PG-13 is when it took a nose dive.
The last good horror film I seen was the unrated remake of I spit on You Grave.

I agree, the American adaption of some of the movies I states were pretty bland.

Back