Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
title says it all..curious if anyone else is watching

Either everybody is watching or nobody cares. :lol:

tnt

I saw the cast on Piers Morgan last night. Linda Gray looks amazing. Patrick Duffy looks ok and Larry Hagman looks really really old. Like, "wow, he's still alive?" old.

I liked when Piers was asking about "Who Shot JR?", one of them answered (I think it was Patrick but I'm not sure) Bing Crosby's daughter shot Peter Pan's son. :lol:

I loved the original show but don't really care what their kids are up to so don't really think I'll be watching.

I don't like when they bring back "The Kids Of..." shows. Was a big Dallas fan tho.

I think Dallas was off the air by the time I would have been old enough to see it. I watched last night. I dont know the background of the original show so it was all new to me. Maybe thats why I liked it.

I watched the original one. Loved that and "Dynasty" and "Knots Landing" and all those soaps too. Jeez, I'm starting to feel old now LOL.

I didn't watch last night but might see if I can find a rerun to watch later this week.

Although, I already have too much DVRed and probably shouldn't start a new show. My DH was threatening to delete the 20 or so episodes of "Vampire Diaries" off our TIVO to "make room for other stuff."

I watched the original one. Loved that and "Dynasty" and "Knots Landing" and all those soaps too. Jeez, I'm starting to feel old now LOL.

I didn't watch last night but might see if I can find a rerun to watch later this week.

Although, I already have too much DVRed and probably shouldn't start a new show. My DH was threatening to delete the 20 or so episodes of "Vampire Diaries" off our TIVO to "make room for other stuff."

Me too! I wasn't much for The Colbys (Dynasty spin off).

Ah, 80's tv - the good old days. :giggles:
Big hair - lots of big hair.

91.jpg

dynasty.jpg

I loved dynasty also... last night was pretty good... We'll see if it hooks me in

I am beyond angry.....I was all set to root for the good guys until Bobby morphed into a ****....

No drilling on Southfork cuz of Miss Ellie's wishes....but HEY, I think I'll just sell the ranch that's knee deep in crude so SOMEONE ELSE can be stinkin filthy rich....

I hope it gets sold to Cliff Barnes, then it will come out that JR is really Digger's son and that Cliff, JR and Pam have been related this entire time....

OMG the dude who plays Christopher is uberhawt.....
Larry Hagman is still the ****, I must say.....

Back