What's new

Dana White "I Don't Smoke Weed"

BV-rick

BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
Skip to 5:47

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8OvvUsrjE"]Dana White "I Don't Smoke Weed" - YouTube[/ame]

Really haven't liked Dana's comments in the public lately. I pretty much disagree with everything he says these days. It's funny how different he is now compared to how he was before. It's a totally different person.

Really haven't liked Dana's comments in the public lately. I pretty much disagree with everything he says these days. It's funny how different he is now compared to how he was before. It's a totally different person.

Yeah he's become a real.....well...nvm. Let's just say I was going to say a negative word and leave it at that.

But he's like that now because they've bought out most of their competition so now he's on a high horse. This is why I wish the never bought out Strikeforce or Pride.

Well, he should.

But really, i agree when you say he is basically a whole new person, sad to see.

Yeah he's become a real.....well...nvm. Let's just say I was going to say a negative word and leave it at that.

But he's like that now because they've bought out most of their competition so now he's on a high horse. This is why I wish the never bought out Strikeforce or Pride.

Yeah, it's a shame really. You compare those old Price Cards to the UFC cards now and it's no comparison. Pride cards were stacked from top to bottom and UFC cards only have a couple fights you want to see. Hard to justify paying for the UFC ones in most cases.

Yeah, it's a shame really. You compare those old Price Cards to the UFC cards now and it's no comparison. Pride cards were stacked from top to bottom and UFC cards only have a couple fights you want to see. Hard to justify paying for the UFC ones in most cases.

It's probably the capitalism aspect. They KNOW what fights people want to see. But they know that people won't spend their money as much if they give you ALL the fights you want in one shot. So, they spread them thin, making people like us likely to spend more money over a longer course of time.

That's just my theory anyway.

I bet he and Joe Rogan get lit up all the time together. If not, he needs to start smoking it. He needs to mellow out. He gets angry, and it's a tsunami or profanity. He's gonna bust a vain one of these days.

Who cares is he or anyone else in sports or in the world smokes weed??? It is certainly better for their bodies than alcohol.

Speeding is against the law too, but we ALL do it.

I don't think someone of that stature has the time or the luxury to smoke weed, honestly. He has too much to think about and keep up with. I would say that if he ever did smoke weed it would have been just a taste, it would probably have been at some random party years ago, and it would probably be just because of peer pressure from Joe Rogan. :D Now that guy loves dope.

Back