What's new

David Blaine, The New Merlin?

Dreamer

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok, this guy cant be Human can he? i mean he's gotta have some sort of Power doesnt he..the shít he does is insane..plus he does it in the Street..not in a TV Studio or on a Stage...its insane..now im a HUGE fan of his and i cant wait to see his new Trick this Friday..im gonna be watching it all the way through...what about you guys?

Lol, all I know about David Blaine is from that South Park episode with. And know I dont believe he has powers. There are plenty of cool, impossible looking tricks you can perform right on the street. It's all about what angle you are look at it from, etc...

also he has people in on the tricks, but u think they r just normal people.

To me this guy is a total wierdo ! I have not the feintest idea whats he on! mayube its crack , heroin or jsut dope! this guy is totally loosing the plot... 40 days in a glass container wit hjust wayyer. I bet that guy never had a motehr to hold him when the kids at school beated him up cos he wasso weird...

he did one trich where he ripped out his hart and another where he refilled a beer can it was pritty amazing:p

Originally posted by c187
he did one trich where he ripped out his hart and another where he refilled a beer can it was pritty amazing:p
Indeed, and the one where he turned that Hobo's cup of Coffee into a cup full of Penny's, that was pretty awesome :D

the ear thing is just sadistic, im not sure if it was some sort of PR thing, but the man is crazy. i wonder whether people will just watch him die if he gets that bad in the glass mcthing. he's been building himself up for the past few years with the other stunts, now this, idiot.

stupidity+potential death=ratings

i believe it's all hypnotism... that's what most all "magic" is, right? making your audience belive that they saw something weird?

Back