What's new

Diablo III

superdavz

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to be picking up Diablo III next week? I personally cant wait, this might be my favorite game series of all time!

Nop, but i'm a fan of the series. I love it to death and with a hot-blooded passion too.

So do you have any plans to play it at all? See I'm lame and cleared everything next week so I can play! lol

The game trailer is too awesome..So does the game i think.

I really have no idea what Diablo is. But maybe i'm just gonna wait until someone uploaded it in the internet. I'll try it :)

I am picking up Diablo 3 on June 3rd. This is because my highschool graduation is on June 1st, and I know I will be getting some sort of money, and I would like to spend at least the little $60 on a game I would enjoy playing :)

2014 Vehicles

Are you watching any of the upcoming 2014 vehicle models? I'm watching to see what the new Xterra is going to be - apparently it's suppose to have a major change.

I haven't seen any of the new cars. Honestly, I came into this thread expecting to see pictures of flying cars and jetpacks ... all I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed XD.

Back