What's new

Do you enjoy reading poems?

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that poems can be quite challenging especially when you don't have good foundation and background on it. I can remember when I started taking poems lessons and it felt very awkward but with time I got used to it.

Do you enjoy reading poems?

I don't really enjoy poems, I like Storybooks, novels, literature, plays and dramas are among the kind of books I like read. Poems would only be interesting when it is been read out or recited to me by someone else.

I used to read poems when I was in school for my work but aside from that I never read poems because they're just not really my thing to be honest with you. I don't mind them, but I would never go out my way to read them like I would a book.

I think poems don't really keep you entertained for long as they tend to be really short anyway.

When I was a kid and in school, I used to enjoy reading poems and would even try my hand at writing them as well as part of my school work.

Nowadays, I find that I can still read poems but I am not as interested in them as I once was when I was a kid.

l enjoy reading of the poems. The English poems especially really fascinates me

Back