What's new

Do you exercise?

Baw$e

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I do pushups sometimes daily, and go through periods when I'm lazy.

It depends on motivation. Do you exercise at all?

I make sure to walk every day and not just sit around unless the weather is bad outside.

I make sure to walk every day and not just sit around unless the weather is bad outside.

Sometimes. I dont even go outside, but I try to force myself to do a few pushups.

I would not say I take time out to exercise but I am active in terms of doing things around the house and walking a lot to places I need to be which I feel helps keep me fit and is a form of exercise for me each day.

Going to the gym is something I have considered a few times but the fee is sometimes an issue.

As of now, I am only walking. However, it takes an hour walk to work and an hour back from work. Anyway, if the situation changes, I will have to add-in new workouts to make the difference.

As much as I love to do pushups, my wrists aren't very good for such a thing :(

You can do some other forms of exercising. The point is always to focus on keeping fit on a daily basis and that has been of immense help to me as well as I can do other forms of training.

Personally, I try to mix things up to keep my routine interesting. Some days I go for a jog or hit the gym, and other days I focus on home workouts. It’s all about finding what works for you and staying consistent.

Yes, I exercise nearly every day. I bought an ab equipment a few months ago and try to use it for 20 to 30 minutes daily.

Back