What's new

Do you get enough sleep?

Scarvejetesar

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How much sleep do you get? Do you feel like that's enough?? I'm only saying because I want to sit here and make a ton of threads to get this forum going...and I am about to fall out. I think I've had about 3 hours of sleep between now and last night. I am hard core crashing right now. I still haven't added all the **** smiles on this board!! :eek:

Well I was falling asleep all day lol. I was all alone earlier falling asleep at the desk and the squadron commander walked in. I thought he was going to be annoyed but he's pretty cool lol. He understands we don't get much sleep.

I definitely get enough sleep lol, but once I start working and school and what not I will most likely not get half the amount of sleep I am right now.

Man I slept all **** day today. I'm working the weekend and our operating room doesn't do surgery on the weekend. So I'm sort of on call...but still at the hospital by myself. I must have slept for like 10 hours in the PACU on one of those uncomfortable little patient cots. haha. I get to do it all again tomorrow.

I sleep for to long. i did not even wake up until 3pm today. :shamefullyembarrased:

Maybe I get to much sleep? However, I love my sleep! Don't think its possible to get to much sleep :p

Summer just started so I stay up until about 4 AM watching movies or playing video games. I also like to go out with friends late at night to grab some dinner then a movie. So no, I don't get enough, I need to fix it.

Sometimes.
I do get enough on the days I feel sick though.

I have not slept well since my wife got sick in February.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Frost said:
This morning sucked. Talk about waking up every hour. Ugh!!!

I had to wake up early :( only had like 2 hours sleep. never did go back to sleep :/

I hate waking up at around 4am and not being able to go back to sleep, its the worst feeling ever, not only are you tired, but you also get pissed off at the fact that you have to get up in about 2-3 hours.

Jordan said:
I had to wake up early :( only had like 2 hours sleep. never did go back to sleep :/
That was me today. Went to bed at 2 in the morning got up at 4 am to go to Tampa still up.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Chris said:
That was me today. Went to bed at 2 in the morning got up at 4 am to go to Tampa still up.

Ya :( I am still up myself. I suppose I should head to bed soon. That is of course, after I choose a movie to watch :p

Jordan said:
Ya :( I am still up myself. I suppose I should head to bed soon. That is of course, after I choose a movie to watch :p

Yeah I did that too. Then I was falling asleep today at work lol.

Frost said:
Yeah I did that too. Then I was falling asleep today at work lol.

Took the bus to Toronto because my plane ticket to Prince Edward Island is for sunday. Was sleeping the whole way so thank god it did not feel like a long drive :p

Went to sleep at 2am and had to wake up at 5am, not that great of a day haha

Back