What's new

Do you have a pet animal?

TeeGee

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I had a pet dog called Kiara when I was about ten years old and he stayed with us till I got to my teenage age, unfortunately it passed on and since then I haven't had any pet again. But recently I have been thinking about adopting a pet dog again which I guess I would do before the end of the year.

Do you have any pet or would you like to adopt a pet animal soon.

I have a few dogs; they are the best animals because they are so funny, loyal and loving. Before them I have had lots of other pets like fish, rabbits, guinea pigs but having dogs is the best pet. They are very hard work though especially if getting a puppy.

I have a few dogs; they are the best animals because they are so funny, loyal and loving. Before them I have had lots of other pets like fish, rabbits, guinea pigs but having dogs is the best pet. They are very hard work though especially if getting a puppy.
Wow, you must really like pets a lot, I love them as well but I wouldn't want to adopt one now and not have enough time to look after them since my current job is quite demanding and takes almost all my day.

We did have a pet cat called Smokey and 3 more guinea pigs called Simba, Nala, and Britney. Unfortunately, Smokey passed away last July due to heart failure, and one of your guinea pigs, Britney passed away suddenly at the age of three, she was an albino guinea pig so we had a feeling we would only have around three years with her.

This past year in January we lost our guinea pig Simba, he passed from old age, and a few weeks later, Nala who Simba grew up with also passed away due to old age. This has left us with one pet now which is a guinea pig called Alvin.

We are hoping to one day when we are ready get another cat but we are not sure when.

We have two dogs. A young Rotiweiller and an old English Lab.

I have a 14-year-old adult female domestic medium-haired cat named Shadow.

We did have a pet cat called Smokey and 3 more guinea pigs called Simba, Nala, and Britney. Unfortunately, Smokey passed away last July due to heart failure, and one of your guinea pigs, Britney passed away suddenly at the age of three, she was an albino guinea pig so we had a feeling we would only have around three years with her.

This past year in January we lost our guinea pig Simba, he passed from old age, and a few weeks later, Nala who Simba grew up with also passed away due to old age. This has left us with one pet now which is a guinea pig called Alvin.

We are hoping to one day when we are ready get another cat but we are not sure when.
Sad, sorry to hear :( Do you get by the username Smokey on other forums by any chance? I think I may recognise you :)

Owning a pet is not common in my country. That is why I don't have it. I personally consider the cost of taking care of a pet as some kind of extra expenses which could be cut out.

Owning a pet is not common in my country. That is why I don't have it. I personally consider the cost of taking care of a pet as some kind of extra expenses which could be cut out.
Understandable esp given the cost of living crisis atm :(

I have one dog. She just recently turned one.

I am currently the happy owner of two beautiful dogs. Interacting with them brings me happiness and provides a little respite from life's challenges. Their steadfast, unconditional affection elevates my spirits. Tragically, my first dog, who held a particular place in my heart, died of pancreatitis last year. The loss of him has created a gap that still hurts to this day, and the sadness of losing a loving pet remains.

I do not have a pet animal, and I have never thought about having one. I never grew up with pets so I guess that's why I don't have any interest in having one.

Currently, I have fish as pets. I have two gold fishes and half a dozen tetra fish in green and yellow color. I have a small aquarium that sit on my working desk. It lifts my mood

Back