Do you have a tatoo/tatoos?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not at this time, but I may get one in the future

• Total voters
not right now...but i've been considering something small, depends if i can get the courage to go under the needle lol

I want a japanese symbol along each (spike?) on my back...each one need sto signify a special point in my life I already have a few.

and a star around my belly button is what I wish to have.

i got 3, i got pics of a few..

one meaning Faith..

tat.jpg

there is a 2nd persons arm there, the arm of my ex ex, she b asically took my faith concept and raped it.by cheating on me.

tat2.jpg

thats one of my cross, its Eternal Faith in memory of Erika and Fred, 2 friends of mine who died in motorbike accidents..

i also have a third meaning Wolf, in japanese on my arm.. :)

Heck no, why the hell would I mark my skin up like that? Not to mention even if I didn't mind mutilating my skin I can't bare needles.

Rascal said:
not right now...but i've been considering something small, depends if i can get the courage to go under the needle lol

Same here. I would love a little tattoo... a small green star on my shoulder blade, but unfortunately I'm scared to death of needles.

when you are getting a tattoo, you dont see the needle... I hate needles myself and not once did I see the needle

General Tso's Chicken! That is so so so good! One of my favorite dishes!

Yea I guess but still I wouldn't get a tatoo. What is with people getting Chinese tatoo's? You don't know what they are writing.

Because the language itself it's beautiful to look at... :p

it gives a sense of mystery if it's actually what you think it is.

I like your tats faith very nice.

I would try and get a picture of grahams tat, it covers his whole back and it's indeed beautiful..

tats are a form of art and I don't get how you wouldn't like ^.^

Nightwolf04 said:
Because the language itself it's beautiful to look at... :p

it gives a sense of mystery if it's actually what you think it is.

I like your tats faith very nice.

I would try and get a picture of grahams tat, it covers his whole back and it's indeed beautiful..

tats are a form of art and I don't get how you wouldn't like ^.^

ty <3

and yes, its artistic, i also had mine verified by 2 different people before i commited mine to my body, and tbh, even if it turned out faith = kung pow chicken.. its not what it looks like.. more what it means to you..

Faithwulfe said:

its not what it looks like.. more what it means to you..
Well, I have heard stories of women having "Goes Down Easy" and "Legs Wide Open" put on their bodies, thinking they meant other things. I think that is terrible, no matter what it meant to them, they still had derogatory things put onto their bodies. All I am saying is, caution should be used. ;)

LOL
I have a tattoo of my Western Sign Cancer on my stomach. It looks like "69" but the circles of the 6 and the 9 are combined over my navel. I thought it fitting to place the symbol on my stomach because Cancers are ruled by the stomach as far as organs are concerned.
And about the Chinese symbol.... I saw Carlos Mencia and he talked about that. You better make darn sure you're getting what you want. You better get a fluent Chinese writer, speaker and all that jazz and trust him with your life then have him come in and watch while the guy or girl tattoo's your butt! I laughed at what Carlos said about it and it's true! I'll type it here so you that have not seen his show can read what he said. I wanted to get the Chinese symbol of "Monkey" because that's my Eastern sign, but, I need to find someone I trust first. Anyway, here's what Carlos Mencia said on his show about tattoos:

"I had a friend get a Chinese symbol tattoo and I told him, Dude! You're a moron! And he said, No, Carlos, it means 'Joy and Happiness'. How does he know, man? The guy could have told him that and tattooed something else! I can't wait for him to go to China and have an Asian guy approch him and say, "Oh, that's a beautiful tattoo! So... you likea to suck d*ck!" And my friend would be like, "No! No! It means 'Joy and Happiness'" And the Asian guy would say, "Sure... FOR ME!!"
:applaus:

I'm more function over form. Tattoos are pretty (in some cases), but useless. If I was to do anything to my body I would get a checkup, or a flu vaccine, or laser eye surgery, or resolve to work out more; something that would improve or preserve functionality rather than working on the "paint job."

bad_habit said:

Same here. I would love a little tattoo... a small green star on my shoulder blade, but unfortunately I'm scared to death of needles.

getting one on the shoulder blade doenst hurt too bad, thats where i have one of mine and as for the needles you dont see them at all its not like they are using a syringe to tattoo you

LaraC780 said:

"I had a friend get a Chinese symbol tattoo and I told him, Dude! You're a moron! And he said, No, Carlos, it means 'Joy and Happiness'. How does he know, man? The guy could have told him that and tattooed something else! I can't wait for him to go to China and have an Asian guy approch him and say, "Oh, that's a beautiful tattoo! So... you likea to suck d*ck!" And my friend would be like, "No! No! It means 'Joy and Happiness'" And the Asian guy would say, "Sure... FOR ME!!"
:applaus:

LOL yea that is what I mean:eusa_clap. You don't know what they are writing, not to mention it ruins your skin.

Back