Do you have a tatoo/tatoos?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not at this time, but I may get one in the future

• Total voters
I say if you want to mutilate your body it is your choice.; after all it is your body!

Yea that is the truth, I don't get it or believe in it but if you want to go ahead. Even my grandfather got a tatoo in the Navy.

I just don't like seeing tatoos on elderly people. *cringes* I'm too scared to know what that's going to look like in 20-30 more years.

Well he was young and probably not in his right mind when he got it. Even though it doesn't look bunched up like you would think.

I don't understand neck tattoos. What are those going to look like when you're 60 and wrinkly?

Like most people they are only in the then and now, they don't think ahead. Just like those people that put the name of their girl/boy friends on their bodies. You don't know if they will dump you eventually.

I have 4, they all have a meaning to me. My favorite is the one I have that represents my girls and I, it's on the back of my neck.

ANGLOIRISH said:
I say if you want to mutilate your body it is your choice.; after all it is your body!

ok irish by now everyone here knows your view on tattoos, (no direspect ment here) why do you keep posting on a thread that obviously is pro tats? it just seems like you are trying to force your negitivity on others.
just my opinion

I don't know why I bother voicing my opinion on this "pro-tat" thread, Spunkey. Guess I wasn't aware that it was a pro-tat thing! Silly me thinking that 11 out of 28 posts were negative about tats gave me a false security about voicing my opposition to the 17 comments in favor of tats.

So pro on, tattoo lady!! I'll just read the pro tat thread for amusement if time allows!

r_art_richards.jpg

And here I thought the circus had left town!!

I am very afraid of needles too but I have a tat. on my right leg. I don't know if I'd do it again. Want another one but.. too scared lol however, it's a butterfly with a "tribal" heart behind it. I eventually want to get my grams bday and then when she passes because I'm her butterfly!!

Back