What's new

Do you have security cameras for your home?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Similar to my ring doorbell topic, I have also noticed how more people are setting up security cameras in their homes with the blink smart camera being one of the popular ones at the moment that people are choosing to use.

My mum has one facing her property so that if anything happens, she has the footage to be able to give to the police if it is needed. After an incident that happened last year for me which resulted in my front door window getting shattered, I have been thinking about getting one myself but as of yet, have not done so.

Do you have security cameras for your home?

We want a smart camera in our house. However, the app was not very user-friendly. Therefore, we returned it.

I do have some. Plan on adding one more.

I have been looking into getting the ring doorbell and a few months ago got a Blink Mini for my window so that I can have things recorded should anything happen that I need evidence for.

I am quite gutted as around Christmas the ring doorbells were on sale at a good price but it was a bad time for me to jump on the sales which was a shame.

I don't, but if I end up buying the place I am at right now, I think I might put some up or at least a sign saying as such lol.

I didn't fix any cameras at home, but I agree that it is something that should be seriously considered by homes as part of the security measures that should be implemented. Setting up a security camera can help detect what is happening at home whatsoever.

Back