What's new

Do you know how to cook?

eLdavis

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I grew up in a family where it is a must for everyone, including the boys and the girls to cook. My parents didn't really believe in leaving the cooking for just the girls. Due to this I can pretty much handle myself in the kitchen. Do you know how to cook?

Yes, I know how to cook. My parents taught me how to cook when I was young.

I know how to cook, in fact cooking is one of my favorite activities, I not only enjoy cooking, I even like to invite my friends and family for dinner and lunch and feed them my dishes. They say I am a good cook.

I grew up with a family who used to cook all the time and would cook meals from scratch all the time. My mum and my grandma taught me much of what I know in terms of cooking and now I too know how to cook and tend to cook meals from scratch a majority of the time.

Yes, I can cook. I learned it when I moved out of my parent's house. I had to fend for myself, so I had no choice but to learn this essential life skill. I know how to prepare some delicious Filipino dishes, such as sinigang, tinola, and caldereta.

I know how to cook but I need a recipe book to guide me. There are also to cook so there is no need to use recipe guide like cooking fried chicken and fish.

I certainly know how to cook. My mom forced me to stay in the kitchen with her from age 8 and it was at that age that I started learning how to cook and became a pro cook that I am today.

Back