What's new

Do you know much HTML?

mofko

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Have you learnt any html? Did you do it at school? I think a lot of people know it, but not necessarily all of it. Could you make a website with html? ONLY?

I do know a lot of HTML. My current computer teacher taught me but isn't such a great teacher. She likes to give a lot of work which I usually finish very fast. I knew only a little of HTML before I got into her class...

I am a starter with HTML, can create few small sample pages that's it. Creating a site with pure HTML is not possible nowadays (my opinion)

I don't know any HTML at all because i can't code... XDD

:D, but i know you can write well :)

o o ~ i don't know much about HTML, i know a little bit before, but now, i forgot them all, and i want to learn it if i have time, :p

Nice Magic.. learn it when you can

Jason said:
:D, but i know you can write well :)

Why thank you, Jason. I didn't know my writtings were that appreciated.

I've learnt it via myself, sort of is the cornerstone where people start learning languages I suppose. So yeh, I am moving on to CSS and then PHP though after learning HTML so thanks HTMl!

I am only a beginner at HTML. I have learned it in informationstechnology lessons in school.

O level? What is that.

Oh i see, nice to have an experienced coder with us.

I wouldn't consider myself an expert, far from it, but I am over a beginner's level.

Great Marxist, many here are in beginner's level :D

I know a good amount of basics of HTML from running a site and taking a basic website class.

Hey

Hi! I'm Tim, I've been looking for a nice chill forum. I am a natureboy who's into swords and weapons, boxing, kite flying, old school gaming, death metal, classical music, pipe smoking, and mushroom hunting. I found you guys on bleachexile. See ya in the forums.

Back