What's new

Do You Like Change

depends on how big and how it affects me

Depends if its a change for the good, or if its something useless than no.

I don't mind change, as long as it's in moderation for example if a site went into a complete revamp with a new style, I'd like to see it first so I can get used to it before it being forced on you without notice, etc.

I don't mind change, as long as it's in moderation for example if a site went into a complete revamp with a new style, I'd like to see it first so I can get used to it before it being forced on you without notice, etc.
Yea I agree, but facebook they change way to often lol

Yea I agree, but facebook they change way to often lol

yea, too much change is a pain in the backside, as you need something stable, that's why when I worked with the Chatting Time re-design, I worked with the already installed free style than introduce a completely new one.

yea, too much change is a pain in the backside, as you need something stable, that's why when I worked with the Chatting Time re-design, I worked with the already installed free style than introduce a completely new one.

Agreed. Sometimes change can be all for the better, but sometimes they aren't always that good. As you said, it all depends on what you're planning to do.

If the change is good, yes, but if its bad, no.
I know I hate certain changes though.

Change is good once in a while. However I like it when things stay the same, especially when things are perfect. If it ain't broke don't fix it. YouTube was perfect in 2007, then google bought them and they started making huge changes to the site such as uglier channels, more ads, little pop up ads appear below each video, longer buffering, stupid vevo videos, no more bulletins, and the list goes on.

Change is good once in a while. However I like it when things stay the same, especially when things are perfect. If it ain't broke don't fix it. YouTube was perfect in 2007, then google bought them and they started making huge changes to the site such as uglier channels, more ads, little pop up ads appear below each video, longer buffering, stupid vevo videos, no more bulletins, and the list goes on.
Yea I really miss the old youtube, the no ads, and now this annoying vevo thing... so annoying.

I don't mind it. In fact, I'm quite used to it. The world is changing everyday, and so I have to adapt - or die.

I like change but sometimes it's very hard to get used to it. I mean, some change is harder than others. But in general, I do like it.

You don't need to change what works. You only need change when you need a fix or improvement.

Back