What's new

Do You Like Change

you decide on the changes on which ones you feel and good, and which ones are bad and let us know your thoughts :)
Well it depends on a lot of factors, for example it may not benefit in the short term, but in the long term it could majorly positively affect someone, or vice versa. Recent example would be my two best friends falling out; really bad change that I hate, used to go out with them all the time, cinema, shopping, etc and now I only spend time with one or the other, which is a change i hate.

It all depends on what type of change you're talking about - changes in gas prices? Hate it.

I generally don't mind change too much. If it's a big change, I'll probably have something negative to say about it at first, but my attitude toward it will probably end up being a positive one in the end.

I generally don't mind change too much. If it's a big change, I'll probably have something negative to say about it at first, but my attitude toward it will probably end up being a positive one in the end.
Yes it will. I hated the new facebook and twitter profiles. But now I very much like it as i have gotten used to it.

Love it. You'll never progress in any area without change, so you might as well embrace it.
I agree, Im not happy when people always seem to have a problem with change, I mean its fine if its once in awhile that they get upset, but when its all the time it gets frustrating. As in like changes to websites such as this one.

Back