What's new

Do you like Justin Beiber?

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Well im 16 also, and my voice is no where near his. His voice is real girly, and not deep at all. So when I hear his music, its sounds like a girls voice. I hate it when my local radio station plays it. Cant stand him. Whats your thoughts.

I can't stand Beiber either. I don't know why so many girls think he's sexy. I thought that it was an African American girl singing the first time I heard one of his songs.

I can't stand Beiber either. I don't know why so many girls think he's sexy. I thought that it was an African American girl singing the first time I heard one of his songs.
lol

Right lets set this straight...

Justin Bieber - earns more money than the queen itself, His music is crap yes I agree but to be earning money like that is quite good, and if I see youlot judge him because of his voice (annoying voice) I would like to see you earn as much as him

:)

lol probably when he matures and gets a deep voice then that would be time he will loose all his fans :p

I don't know who he was.
But seeing your comments, i thanks god for not letting me know about him. Lol.

His voice really annoys me, he sounds like a little girl.

I hate Justin Bieber. His music is terrible and he got famous way to fast for nothing. At least taylor Swift writes her own music...

Funny enough, Justin Bieber has over 300million views on one song and most viewed on youtube.

I for one hate Him. (Is it just me or do guys hate him more than girls do? =P)

Hate him. Watched the movie trailer when it came out and almost wanted to be sick.

Back