What's new

Do you like to read?

Big Dan said:
Back in the day John Grisham was by far my favorite author the only books by him I didn't like were the non-legal ones. He had a baseball one or something like that..boring.

John Grisham is also one of my favorite authors.

I love to read. My favorite book of all time is The Man Who was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton. I'm also rather partial to Orson Scott Card (I've read the Ender's Game books, and am working on finishing the Ender's Shadow series right now), and (showing a little nerd) J.R.R. Tolkien. I also recently discovered, and learned to love, the Dresden Files series.

I bought myself an Amazon Kindle for my trip to Japan this summer, so I spend a lot of my spare time reading. I'm always open to book recommendations since I go through books like water.

I also read some magazines, mostly things like GQ (Gentleman's Quarterly, a men's fashion magazine, if you're unfamiliar).

I cant stand to read anything these days. I just find it hard to get into a stuff book. I dont mind reading stuff online, but when its all you sitting byself and a book, I just cant manage to finish them. I cant even recall the last time I even read a book. I like the newspaper, sports section of course LOL

Back