What's new

Do you like to share your photo online?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
When it comes to being online, some people do not mind sharing their photos on places such as social media or even forums they are on but in some cases, some people do tend to not want to share their photos online at all and prefer to just keep what they look like to themselves.

I myself have in the past shared my photo online and being that I am also a content creator and live to live stream and create video game content, I have used a webcam when doing that as well.

Do you like to share your photo online?

I don't at all really. Never got into posting my mug all over. I might break the web if I do.

Yes, I have posted some of my pictures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. I used to upload pictures frequently but right now, I don't post often as I used to.

Not really. I think it's being a narcissist, but hypocritically, I like seeing female photos online, ha ha. Well, how else can you adore them ?

Well, I do like to post Important things and they might have my face, especially if my kid is involved.

I like to say no, but I've been using dating apps, so I'm sure someone has my pics at this point.

I share my pictures on Instagram and TikTok as my friends follow me on both social media platforms.
I sometimes post on Facebook as well. I've never shared my pictures across forums before though.

Maybe privately. But I no longer post personal pictures or videos on-line. Too much BS going on.
I can understand what you mean. You never know who is seeing your photos online anymore and you do have to be super cautious at all times.

It is shocking how much things have changed recently.

No, I never have and never will post my picture online. I have a variety of reasons for that, not the least of which being I just plain don't like the look of myself.

I can understand what you mean. You never know who is seeing your photos online anymore and you do have to be super cautious at all times.

It is shocking how much things have changed recently.
I remember my very first profile pic. It was like 1997 or so. The year I got on-line. I added my picture to my Livejournal profile. Immediately, I was insulted: "You're like 30 and have a Livejourna:l????" and then after I made a couple of entries: "Cool, like cool. What do you talk like that?!"

I made all further entries "friends only", and never showed my real face on-line again until just a few years ago. :disappointed:

Now I'm just plain scared to because of this A.I. stuff. I do enjoy A.I. art tho, and I make a lot of pictures....

I am not always pumped up to do this. I mean it makes no meaning sharing it on the internet where my safety is not guaranteed. I take such pictures and just keep it on my phone for memory purposes.

Back