What's new

Do you like to sing along with your car radio?

Do you like to sing along with your car radio?

• 1. Hell yeah, all the time!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • 2. **** no, I don't want to look like an ****!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Sometimes, when the mood strikes me!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 4. NEVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kewpon addict

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I LOVE to sing along to whatever song is on the radio! I don't care how silly I look doing it! Of course my husband will cover his ears and grimace in pain, but that just makes me sing louder! :)

Hell yeah, all the time!
I even sing without it!
I sing to my students!
AND I'm not even good!

I find that since DD came home, I don't even turn the radio on anymore. I do miss it, but silence is GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to sing along, but sadly the we have the DVD player going most of the time so all I get to listen to is movies. I usually end up quoting the movies word for word.....my kids tell me to stop all the time!!!

I always sing along. And sometimes dance. The new reality show with T_Boz(?) from the band TLC? Well they were supposed to be so popular and I am like who are they? Well I figured out that during their hey-day we were only listening to Disney CDs in the van.

I always sing along but apparently have a terrible singing voice. Oh well, it sounds good to me in my head!! :)

Funny thing is that in high school I was in a singing group that traveled around doing concerts. Now I am sure my mic must have been turned off by the sound guy!!

Absolutely! Especially if the kids are in the car and tell me to stop. Makes me sing even more!

I find that since DD came home, I don't even turn the radio on anymore. I do miss it, but silence is GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one. I like the peace and quiet in the car. I often tell the kids they're not allowed to talk because I want the baby to fall asleep. Dh on the other hand not only sings, but plays air guitar on the steering wheel. It's pretty funny.

Back