What's new

Do you Listen Bollywood Music??

armarasrar

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends I am From India and So Being an India I would like to ask you people that do you like to hear or Listen the Bollywood Music, Did you people Listen that??
If yes then Please Post here

.sorry friend,I don't really like music bollywood , , , :(
.but rhythm of music boolywood is almost the same as the rhythm boolywood dangdut, Indonesian original music. . :D

I like bollywood movie, but i dont like bollywood music.. i am sorry i dont know about bollywood music :(

my favorite bolywood song is the OST of kabhi kushi kabhi gam movies.

Well, I don't like bollywood music. It's too boring for me ;d

Na don't listen to it, and never listened to it before I think; willing to try it though.

honestly i didn't listen to it, i prefer western music but recently in my country there's a thing happened that makes one Bollywood song became popular, that song i guess it called Chaya chaya

sorry guy, i dont like many music bollywood, but i like once this caya-caya??you know??

yanzrebel said:
sorry guy, i dont like many music bollywood, but i like once this caya-caya??you know??
Do you mean Chaiyya Chaiyya?
I used to listen to Hindi songs, but rarely do now. Most of them just don't suit my music taste. The worst of them are the ones that try to ape the western style of music.

i like bollywood music but i don't have collection of bollywood music, i just listen when i watch bollywood movie.

Back