What's new

Do you love to drive or be driven?

goodness

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I loved being driven years ago. But as I grew older, I realized I love to drive. I drive to drop off the kids at sch. drive to the market, to church...to everywhere.
How do you love it? To drive or being driven?

Personally, I don't have any problems with being driven by another person. In fact, as long as the person knows how to drive, I'm cool with sitting back while another person takes the wheel.

I like to drive, but I also like to ride along to see things better.

I personally love to be the one to drive but due to me not passing my test after having to stop due to health issues, I have to be driven around.

I don't mind being driven around but being able to drive myself would be preferred.

I love to drive but also like to driven around. I used to drive a lot when I had my own car so being driven around is actually more relaxing now lol

I love to drive but also like to driven around. I used to drive a lot when I had my own car so being driven around is actually more relaxing now lol
Although, I have a problem with driving within the City's Metropolis because of traffic jam. I don't like it whenever I'm driving, I will have to go through a lot of traffic. It makes me very uncomfortable.

Although, I have a problem with driving within the City's Metropolis because of traffic jam. I don't like it whenever I'm driving, I will have to go through a lot of traffic. It makes me very uncomfortable.
You and me both! I can’t stand driving when there’s traffic.

I normally like to drive when it's within town, but if it's long distance (eg. across many states), I would prefer to be driven

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

I like to drive, but I don't have a license lol

You and me both! I can’t stand driving when there’s traffic.
Seriously, it gets on my nerves big time. I would rather make use of a bike to drive through the City's Metropolis.
I like to drive, but I don't have a license lol
**** lol.. What's the consequences of being caught driving without a license in your place?

Seriously, it gets on my nerves big time. I would rather make use of a bike to drive through the City's Metropolis.

**** lol.. What's the consequences of being caught driving without a license in your place?

I think up-to 30 days in jail in Canada, depends if you have a criminal record.

For me l like to drive myself only that l have never learned driving. Driving is something that l had anticipated of doing that

Back