Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
deeblondbuzz said:
ain't nothing gonna touch my caboose.....that's just nasty

I know, what is it with the anal thing, anyway? I just don't get it.

Some guy told me he wanted to do nasty things to me, then asked how I felt about it. I said, "Cool, right after I do those thing to you first." All of a sudden it wasn't as exciting for him to be on the receiving end.

One~I have NO IDEA how to set up a poll~not in my duties-that's Jill's dept~LOL!!! TWO~:tmi: :tmi: :tmi: :tmi: :sheep: :sheep:

theres your poll...

bonbob- up at top in thread tools :)

HELL ****ING NO!!!!!

First my answer is NO, second why is there three pages and only five voters??
Oh, I think it said that there was two of you who voted yes so who are you???

We have never tried and don't ever want to.

Ok. Who said yes? Fess up!:knitter2:

I did!!! LOL

I started it so I guess i said 'yes' to though I didnt mean to start anything. Val just said her husband didnt want none and I just said mine dont neither and I thought men would always take assI didnt think it would be a big deal

jb1125 said:
Well, let's just say that whenever DH gets on the anal kick, just as soon as I see something relatively the size and length of his penis, I grab it, show it to him and smile.... "C'mon, honey, just let me poke it a little bit 'in'."

KMA_F.**** said:
Some guy told me he wanted to do nasty things to me, then asked how I felt about it. I said, "Cool, right after I do those thing to you first." All of a sudden it wasn't as exciting for him to be on the receiving end.

Both of those have me ROFL!!!

going4broke said:
I'll just say this - Girls, never believe them when they tell you it doesn't hurt.
zactly. *ETA: I'd vote but there's no 'I've allowed it but would rather buy groceries at full price first* (translation: never again, thank you). ;)

Just call me Lowe's.. no entrance through the exit door..

MommaMo said:
Just call me Lowe's.. no entrance through the exit door..

****! You're on a rollllll today! :lol:

where is the HELL NO NOT A CHANCE vote.

nothing goes in my butt EVER!!!!!! freaks!

Back