What's new

Do you play the lottery?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Playing the lottery is not something I have done for a long time. I think the last time I played the lottery was around 2017 and I never won and never went back again. I believe they have increased the price of tickets now and the chance of winning is so slim due to how many people play now.

Do you play the lottery? Have you ever had any wins?

I don’t play the lottery because the chance of wining is too slim and I wouldn’t want to spend money for nothing; it feels like a waste to me

I do once in a while. I will buy a ticket or two when it is a high amount.

Last edited:
I have never played the lottery.
I do want to play the lottery at some point to try it out but the chances of winning are very slim.
I'll be very lucky if I win.

I never have. All those who win millions of dollars always self-destruct...

I never have. All those who win millions of dollars always self-destruct...
It doesn't have to be that way, though. Surely everyone who is rich hasn't imploded because of it. Well, myself, I think the best idea is to avoid buying lavish things, aside from a business that would help in job creation.

Every rare occasion when the jackpot is so high that you just have to put a dollar or two at trying to win it.

It doesn't have to be that way, though. Surely everyone who is rich hasn't imploded because of it. Well, myself, I think the best idea is to avoid buying lavish things, aside from a business that would help in job creation.
Specifically, I mean people who are poor or even middle class, to suddenly be inundated with millions or billions of dollars, except for the rare, rare few, are going to go crazy IMO.

I've played a lottery a couple of times in the past. While it was not what I was expecting, the little winnings were good for me, and I didn't bother playing for an extended period of time.

Specifically, I mean people who are poor or even middle class, to suddenly be inundated with millions or billions of dollars, except for the rare, rare few, are going to go crazy IMO.
For one thing, you don't need to let anyone know about it, but if that's impossible, then try to get away from people - because someone who is rich will be taken advantage of by many people.

Back