What's new

do you really need to ask a question??

monsieurjohn said:
i can answer that one: no.

i agree :eek:ddgrin: and to the tune of $125, my husband almost crapped on the floor of the tuxedo shop.

we had to get him one anyway, because all the other kids are wearing them.

:rolleyes: stupid stupid stupid. quite a racket they've got going there. i wonder if the tuxedo shop owners are lining the pockets of the school administration

Why do I always forget just how much I hate having raspberry seeds stuck in my teeth?

why do people have to ask stupid questions?

i'm walking to school to pick up my kids and this weirdo crossing guard says: "i see you've been doing a lot of exercising lately. are you trying to lose weight?" the way he said it struck me the wrong way. most of them are really nice, but this guy is so annoying and unfortunately, close to my house.

"no, dumb ****. i don't need to lose weight, but you need to lose the cheezy toupe" :rolleyes: unfortunately i didn't say it loud enough for him to hear me.

:lol: i would have said "actually i was trying to put on some fat... am i doing something wrong?"

spidergoolash said:
why are there birds chirping at 2 a.m. ??
believe it or not, they're awake for the day. used to drive me nuts in college.

spidergoolash said:
why are there birds chirping at 2 a.m. ??

Question - Why are pillows not enough to blot them out!

(i feel your pain, my room and window being closest to our garden and most of our trees...)

is it possible for anyone who is a parent to live without caffeine? :rolleyes:

Nope. I need caffeine in the morning to wake me up and after a busy day coffee at night so I can spend some time with hubby with out falling asleep.

Why is it that when ever you go on the computer someone always wants you..lmao?

Two questions in one, really. Why are my downstairs neighbors so loud, and why does their child cry all the freaking time?

why do people look at you like you have five heads when you're complimenting them?

why is it that excedrin is the *only* thing that works on my headaches. i had the most wicked migraine before then i popped a few excedrin and within ten minutes it's totally gone. i'm so relieved.

yes. how am i going to keep myself from bashing up my groovy new tires??

CURBS are not my friends :tomato:

and i always drive on all the backroads and that's where all the POT HOLES are. does this mean i have to start discovering the highways?

i think not.

yeah, why does my wireless mouse SUCK ???

this stupid thing never worked right from day one.

Why do you keep asking yourself questions, not answering them, and yet...you move on to the next question? Probably too much caffine!

Back